Top Gear Rubicon Trail (History Channel) | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Top Gear Rubicon Trail (History Channel)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Just a bump for the weekend schedule and those who missed it. Remember to check your leaf packs. ;)

Did you watch it? I'd like to catch it, but it looks like it airs at 11pm and 3am hawaii time, I can't do that! Can't record, either. :(

What TV service on Kauai? TW Oceanic Honolulu shows 8P Saturday and 12A Sunday channel 72. Enter your zip using "Change My Location". For a show I usually dislike, IMO this was surprisingly good despite the staged scripting and always corny jokes. If you must, search YouTube and watch it on your tiny computer screen. ;)

It's oceanic. I'll check at 8 on Saturday. I was going off your link, I entered pacific time, but maybe I didn't do it right. :)
Having ran that trail, it will be an interesting show. However, I'm glad I wasn't stuck behind them the day they filmed, I'm sure it was a huge circus roadblock, with camera and support crews.

Oh man. Now I really want to do the Rubicon trail.

Oh man. Now I really want to do the Rubicon trail.

Hang onto your Navajo until September and come with my friends and me. By far the best off road trips I've ever been on!

Hang onto your Navajo until September and come with my friends and me. By far the best off road trips I've ever been on!

Your friend mentioned that trip. I'll most likely still have the Navajo. But money would be holding me back. Maybe in a couple years

Back