For Sale - Torque Monster Headers - External EGR | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

For Sale Torque Monster Headers - External EGR

Torque Monster Headers - External EGR - Sold

I'm selling a set of Torque Monster Headers with the External EGR for 97 1/2 - 2001 5.0s. These are brand new, in box, still with the peanuts and wrapped in the bags. Also included is all the hardware, gaskets, and installation DVD. I didn't think pictures would be needed, but if you want some I can take them.

Asking price is $850 shipped anywhere in the continental US. PM me if you're interested, as I'm going to be at Easter parties today.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Surprised no one has responded or PM'd yet. Just a bump for a busy weekend.

Yea Obie, I'd have been on you, but the timing is just all wrong for me.

Did your frame off restore get derailed? If so, I sure hope someone is picking up where you left off. Lots of work (and money) had already gone in to your project.

Responded.

Dono, yeah. I saw you just got a set a little while ago. Unfortunately, money just isn't there anymore, between how brutal this winter was, a more expensive new place, and saving for a wedding, I just can't afford two toys. But, at least the Sport Trac will get all sort of nice cannibalized parts, haha. I'd like to find someone that would take the whole thing off my hands for three or four grand. I'm not quite ready to sell yet though, still need to get everything cataloged and organized and stuff.

Congratulations on the new place and the wedding.
Those are great things.

Too bad about the truck. even to get that frame and body to finish would be a great deal for someone that had the skills. With the work that has gone in already, that truck would run for many, many years before rusting out.

headers are spoken for.

Yup, just made the deal this afternoon. Thanks!

Back