Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Trail Class at Truck Nationals

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by rookieshooter, July 9, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. rookieshooter

rookieshooter Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
      Martinsburg WV
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      84 BII "Li'l Samson"
      This class may be for your rig if interested. After talking to the events team at Carlise about not having a Trail Class at the Truck Nationals like they had at the AFN's they added this new class for us guys who don't care about shine and chrome but more interested in twisting up the suspension. This is not the first year that I voiced my opinion on this subject regading Trail/Off Road class. Even to the point of having an All 4x4 show each year with all the Off Road after market guys there, like Advance Adapter, Fox. Ballistic Adapters, and those the many suspension co's and drive train shops.
      I just got this email and will pass it along. I'm sure everyone on their mailing list will get one.
      It seems not to be make and model specific so it should be cool to see them all bunched together.
      Can't let the Heeps have all the fun. Should be some great looking early
      Broncos there also including...one hacked up B2 with a $50 paint job with no shine ha ha.

Last edited: July 9, 2011
    2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.