Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Troubleshooting the horn

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by rabben, July 13, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    Tags:
    1. rabben

rabben New Member

City, State:
      andolini18@gmail.com
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      andolini18@gmail.com
      Hey guys I live in a small-ish town in South Carolina, but this weekend I am taking my Explorer on a road trip to the big city of Atlanta. I am 16 and paid for my Explorer with my own money, without help from my parents. Likewise I have to fix whatever breaks without money from them. So, unfortunately my horn today quit on me and I don't want to hit the roads in ATL without it. I searched here and found how to check the fuse(which hasnt blown). Also I located the relay, although I don't know how to check that really. I dont know if it could effect it, but my cruise control has always been broken(since i got the car) but the horn has always worked. Any help would be much much much appreciated. Thank you so much.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.