Truck of the Week Doug - 97 Sport 2/26/04 | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Truck of the Week Doug - 97 Sport 2/26/04

Hey my Name is Doug and im from Califon NJ and here is a list of all the things I have done on my truck.

Exterior
2" TT and Shackles
3" Bodylift
35x12.5r15 Pro Comp M/Ts on black wagon wheels
Borg Warner 1354 manual shift transfercase
Replaced front and rear axles. went from 3.27 gears to 4.10
rancho rs 9000x shocks
Powertrax lockright rear locker
AALs
Herculined rockers
Hella 500s
Custom rocksliders
Flowmaster 50 series car back

Interior wise
Ripped out the carpet and herculined the floor
Soon to have 99 bucket seats
Cobra 29 cb with Wilson Lil'Wil 3ft whip
Hard Mounted my mag light and fire extinguisher
Pioneer deh-4400 HU
Pioneer something or other speakers in the doors a-5865 all around
2 12" kenwood tornadoes in a home built box
pioneer 700w amp
Hand Throttle

Crap I have and need to install
Gauge pod with Air/fuel mix and oil pressure
temp/compass overhead console
Replace the wal-mart special lights i have on my roof i have with a set of KC daylighters and Hella 500s

Wish list
coil sprung D44 up front (will definantly be a reality when the truck isnt my DD)

And i think thats all she wrote
and of course some pics... Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Congrats Doug:D

Keep up the good work, and um stay safe in the army training;), and you know what i mean to stay safe from:p

PEACE

Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.

Awwright Doug!!! Congrats! One of these times when ya come home from da Army, we gotta build ya bumpers too :D

Congrats Doug!!:chug:

Bleh is that the crappy town in NJ that we passed threw?!...never again Doug am i lettin u talk me into goin there again...herds of deer all over the place...Mtn people..and everything bein closed on sunday...not to mention NO DAIRY QUEEN...christ...how do u people make it...anyway gimme a holla when u can..*MUAH*

Another sport owner! Awesome! Nicely done Doug :D

way to go fug, too bad you won't be around any more, and what truck am i suppose to have in the shop on sundays

Congrads Doug

I like the look of ur x man, the lights look awesome also. Keep up the good work man...:cool: :chug: :chug:

Go Doug! you da man!
:chug:

way to go fug, too bad you won't be around any more, and what truck am i suppose to have in the shop on sundays
MINE!! :D :D :D

Welcome to the club, Fuggle! 'Tool' deserved the award more than Jack IMHO :) She's gotten you through some tough and changing times and never quit on you..well, there was that one time with the tranny, but I won't go there..... You did a helluva job turning your truck into a "Big Dawg" that we stocker peons could look up to (literally!) and get ideas for our own rigs.

Not to mention her owner is a trip to hang out with (and to torture with sharpies after he passes out!!!!) :D

Way to be, Hoss! :thumbsup:

Ack.. Doug's being attacked by a sharpie again.. How about next time we make that tattoo permanent.. :D

Lindsy you need to be kept far, far away from all writing utensils and locked up in a rubber room.. :p

Congrats Doug! Another Great truck from Jersey!!

Well done, Doug. A great choice for TOTW!

Comes to Linds rescue

Originally posted by Doug
Lindsy you need to be kept far, far away from all writing utensils and locked up in a rubber room.. :p

*slaps Doug around a bit for "thinkin" of lockin Linds in a rubber room..*

Re: Comes to Linds rescue

Originally posted by ExplorerSport77
*slaps Doug around a bit for "thinkin" of lockin Linds in a rubber room..*

We ought to lock Tara inside a rubber room also..:D

Yay Fug!!!! Hey remember when in order to shift your truck into and out of 4wd low you'd have to crawl under the truck with a hammer? Those were the days. Ok man, good luck at basic and congrats again!

Originally posted by DasFrem
Yay Fug!!!! Hey remember when in order to shift your truck into and out of 4wd low you'd have to crawl under the truck with a hammer? Those were the days. Ok man, good luck at basic and congrats again!

Yeah that sucked! fortunantly I got that fixed up. I also remember the days of running around on 31s, with 3.27s and open diffs, now that was fun. :p :D

nice Doug! Congrets!

we will miss you when you are gone!

nice dimple BTW!

Kelli

Originally posted by SHISVX
nice Doug! Congrets!

we will miss you when you are gone!

nice dimple BTW!

Kelli

dimple? which one? there are quite a few new ones since you last saw it. :p

hey, ive seen that truck befoah! way to go doug, you crazy bastahd!

Back