m64.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 143
  • m65.jpg
    m65.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 145
  • m66.jpg
    m66.jpg
    71.9 KB · Views: 152

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Oh yes, I surely do!

Attachments

• m67.jpg
    m67.jpg
    66 KB · Views: 138
  • m68.jpg
    m68.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 161
  • m69.jpg
    m69.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 138

nweibley said:
If only BMW did something AMG style with the M series and didn't go N/A on their engines. With a N/A v-10 making 500hp... slap a blower of some sort on that baby, and just hot diggity damn, you have one fast M series.

The new M5 will come with the V10.. and it will have a blower option I think.

holy crap is all i have to say :eek:

BTW, there was a DB9 parked down the street today, i got out to check it out and could smell the leather from 2 feet away from the door

MDPuckett84 said:
Or am i hallucinating? :)
By no means!! I had actually seen the exact same thing before I even posted. I was kinda expecting a bunch of "that is ugly" and "BMWs suck" posts, then I wanted to post exactly the comparison that you posted. :thumbsup:

That side "scoop" is very reminiscent of the new Stang, and the overall shape is very similar!

But inside / under the hood is a different story! :D

In other news, the new GT was on Extreme Machines on DiscoveryHD tonight, did anyone else see it? Beautiful!

MDPuckett84 said:
Does any one else see similarities here? Or am i hallucinating? :)
they are both red? :p

there's a gunmetal colored GT with a 5 speed at the ford dealer up the street and i am seriously considering taking a test drive tomorrow

I don't see how the overall shape is similar, the only thing I can see is maybe the crease on the lower body of the two but even thats a stretch. So yes, hallucinating ;)

I like the 6 series though, I'm getting used to the new BMW styling. I almost got into a BMW 745Li instead of my LS430 but it was going to wind up outside the amount my company was willing to for out every month and I didn't feel it was worth coming out of pocket for it. Nice car though, even if the styling is a little weird.

I like the new 5 series more and more, I have a customer that has one in a dark grey (not as dark as mine) and its a very sharp auto...

never been too keen on the designs of BMW

Back