Valley Forge/King of Prussia, PA. Get together | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Valley Forge/King of Prussia, PA. Get together

RoadEnforcer

Explorer Addict
Reaction score
City, State
Philadelphia, PA
Year, Model & Trim Level
2001 Sport
Just wondering who would be willing to maybe just have people meet at valley forge for like a social thing and make an Explorer line for the King of Prussia mall, a saturday or Sunday would be the best. Let me know if your interested... Would just be a low profile event to meet the fellow Xplorers.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

King of Prussia mall second biggest mall in the country I believe so there would be a nice crowd to do an explorer line infront of, and the valley forge park is pretty packed on weekends. Oh yeah you people you like to shop better bring some money!

Saturday's are better for me.....I'ts about a 2-2.5 hour drive for me.

I'm not too far away so I'll be there as long as I don't already have plans for the day you pick. The only big plans I have now are for Father's day weekend.

Carl :usa:

JDraper
Skugga
In so far... this will only happen if like 10 or more show up. No use wasting your time otherwise.

I might be interested in going. Maybe by some miracle ill have a body lift by then and i can use those lowered trucks as RTI Ramps :D

Jdraper
Skugga
Namitey
So far.....

I'll come if you get that 12w7 installed by the time we meet so I can hear it...

Oh my boy its gonna be in by june 4th! I am soooooo damn excited! gonna break it in for two weeks though (yes call me a sissy but im not wasting no 600 bucks).... so would I be counting you in Sideswipe?

I would like to say "yes" but do you know the distance from Brooklyn to where the meet will be?

oh damn brooklyn? got me 3-4 hours?

OOH i can bring my truck dirty :D

yup dirty it can be

You guys see the thread for the Philly get together at KOP mall? If you want to hold a seperate get together, I'm down for it.....just give me enough warning 'cuz it's a 2+ hour drive for me ;)

hold a sperate one? I thought this was just making it more noticeable then the Philly thread because, not one has posted in that thread for awhile about the King of Prussia get together.... When are the dates that we are thinking of?

Honestly, the other thread already has most of the info in it....I guess we could just repost it in here...

Back