Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012 | Page 15 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Virginia Explorers - GWNF Offroad Run Nov 2012

Made it home as well... Had a odd misfire since the trail...
misfired almost 700 times otw home but never threw the code(did last night)
Idk its cylinder 3 misfire, going to check it out tmrw...
was mostly doin it under load so ill be testing the coil pack and plugs out...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Made it home fine.

In 2WD...

Bumper plastic cracked up, but also the grill is cracked and headlight is too, didn't notice that when I was there. Deer **** and fur still all over my truck.

someone get some pics up... wanna see what i missed out on.

Didn't get any decent pictures but you missed out on good times, great hosts, fun wheeling, great BBQ sandwiches and a killer private firework show. I am glad I was able to make it and hope there can be another run before I head back west in March.

wish i could have made it.... i def want to see some pics

Trip Pics

These are the only ones I got with my cell...forgot my camera :-/

DomX and Bandon.jpg

Burros.jpg

got back an hour ago or so. god damn jds fault! lol
i took a ton of videos, very little pics were taken. ill upload and cut out the nonsense parts of them all tomorrow

had a blast, loved our private fireworks show. i want my truck done so i can do something next time!!

hosting

you guys are welcome for the hosting etc. There is alway spring and on july fourth, my neighbor puts on a much bigger and longer fireworks show. Also the river is fun for tubing swimming fishing etc when the weather is hot. Just dont let me drive into the river again..... damn you xeek! its all you fault... just kidding!

Definitely a big thanks to you Spike! House looks great and the fireworks were a cool touch. Definitely contemplating 4th of July, seems like it is a lot of fun down there on the river.

Ill start off by sayinga BIG thank you to stacey ,you are awesome !!!next a thank you to mike for following me home from the trail and putting up with me stopping every 3miles,thanks man.i had a "BLAST" even with all that happened to me.it was cool to see every one up there and hopefully we all can meet up and do it again!;)i didnt really get any pics but xeek has some real good ones.sucks i didnt get to run shoe creek with you all bit looks like you all had a blast

this is how my weekend ended....over $600 to get it home:(
2012-11-18172118.jpg

sorry JD

jd sorry your trip ended like that. i am glad that your ride was able to get there before dark..... so at least you didnt have to load in the dark. i am sure it was a long lonnnnng lonnnnnnng ride back to the beach.

you guys are welcome for the hosting etc. There is alway spring and on july fourth, my neighbor puts on a much bigger and longer fireworks show. Also the river is fun for tubing swimming fishing etc when the weather is hot. Just dont let me drive into the river again..... damn you xeek! its all you fault... just kidding!

Its all good. you have to expect those kinds of things when you're pushing the ohv to places no one has before.i still had a blast!!we got a bunch of wheeling in at your place before it happened and i absolutely love it up there!!thanks again for everything and sorry you had to hang around so long.my pops said thanks to for helping me out and he wants to come up next time and party!!hahah

camp fishfood
IMG_20121118_080327.jpg

wish i had gotten a pic with unclemeats ranger in it to
IMG_20121118_131932.jpg

flexing!
IMG_20121118_132033.jpg

132_3900.jpg

fishfood stuck on his own property. will and jd daisy chain pulling him out

IMG_20121116_153100.jpg

IMG_20121116_162440.jpg

IMG_20121116_163318.jpg

will stuck right behind fishfood being pulled out

jd climbing up a hill near fishfoods rear driveway
going up

poser shot
IMG_20121116_145816.jpg

going down

fishfood stuck here also
IMG_20121116_145005.jpg

IMG_20121116_145046.jpg

will climbing it

will on a hill on fishfoods land

fishfood doing it on the atv

jd trying to make it up

jd trying to get unstuck off a log and bashing the tailgate&taillight on a tree

jd on another hill actually making it up :p

will doing a little flexing

going into shoe creek
IMG_20121117_125158.jpg

IMG_20121117_124324.jpg

various brandon achievements on shoe creek
132_3887.jpg

and one he never made up

ronin coming up a rock on shoe creek

unclemeat on the same rock

rockranger giving it all he had, only to be beaten by brandons 2wd lol

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back