Vote for this Explorer on RateMyRide.com! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Vote for this Explorer on RateMyRide.com!

Mikes95XLT

Reaction score
City, State
Bartlett, IL (currently in Bloomington for school)
Year, Model & Trim Level
'95 XLT

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

well Hey thanks alot. Also Section525's x is on there as V8 lifted explorer, and Klowns said his was on there but I didnt see it yet.

Hate to *****, but maybe he should have a daylight pic there? Or am I the only one who can`t see barely anything? LOL the door looks good!

Originally posted by Brandon4AU
well Hey thanks alot. Also Section525's x is on there as V8 lifted explorer, and Klowns said his was on there but I didnt see it yet.

No problem! Always a sucker for a *****in' Explorer... I'll have to find the other two and give 'em a nice big 10!!!

:chug:

lol yeh the pic sucks. I dont have a digital camera. I ran into a friend after I painted my door. He just happened to have a camera so I made him take those 2 pics and email them to me. Sorry

If you do go to the site. Give "Living It UP" a 1. Its a poser trying to claim one of the trucks off of the Offroad Unlimited website. You can find the truck on rate my ride by clicking on the truck/suv link. Thanks.

lol nah...I just attached that pic on their so I could show the painted interior.

lol scared me! nice ride though, wish I had pics of mine to post up, but i will sooner or later

=) thanks. I have some big plans for the thing but my eyes are alot bigger than my wallet. It will be hooked up. It will just take a while

yea same here i got big plans myself, all i have now is just underbody neon kit, clear corners, billet grill, in-dash touchscreen tv:D, need cash to do more!

I can relate..... got lots of plans, but a minimal bank account..... :D

lol whats a bank account? Paycheck to paycheck here. And I am currently unemployed.

Yep join the club.... I'm trying to get a job out here at school right now, so I'm not so tight with money, but right now I can't afford to drive home cause of the gas money! lol But when summer comes, my Ex will be pimped out...... I can't wait!

Just curious, What are your plans? I am planning on putting a 3 inch PA body lift. And some 33's. If they are going to rub really bad then I will do the TT/Shackle lift. I know I will be doing some trimming but I dont mind. I am going to get rid of my crappy billet grill and get a speed grill like Alphasylum's. I am going to get a 99-01 solid black front bumper (the limited version). And paint the Bottom grey portion. I will be getting a new rear bumper as well. Hopefully do something about my Tint. I want to get rid of the factory tint (which involves replacing all of the windows :mad: ) That will be sometime down the road though. It will be finished right after I win the lottery.

Well, right now I have the Hiper bulbs in my headlights, and I want to get the PIAA dual fog/driving light kit, cause they fit into the stock holes in the bumper. I'm thinking about doing the clear corners, and the speed grille inserts, then I want to get the brush guard, rainguards, taillight guards (possibly) tint my front windows (can't afford to replace all the windows) lol and then I want the wind deflector for the back, some Michelin LTX A/T tires, K&N fuel injection performance kit, performance shocks... we'll see how it goes this summer cause of the money thing... I'm going more for the street look if that helps any.... :)

Nice man, gave it a big fat 10 :D

I added mine to the site cause I have nothing to do, so if you guys see "Two Tone" please, be generous :D

Thank ya much. Yeh I was bored when I saw that same site and figured why not? I have my car on cardomain. Its not doing quite as well there. Ohwell.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back