Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Want a pattern for 02 strut spacer

Discussion in 'Modified 2002 - 2005 Explorers' started by 4dlover, July 29, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. 4dlover

4dlover Member

City, State:
      burlington,iowa
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      I m looking for someone to just trace the outline of their strut spacers for me front and rear so i can make them myself, any help would b wonderful i have an 02 xlt 4.0 and i am on a very tight budget but i am a great fabricator and would really like to make my own thanks and if anyone else is interested if they r up to spec i would be willing to weld some more up. right now my ex is our only transport and taking it apart to make a pattern is not possible at this time thanks alot !

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.