Not open for further replies.

Michael

Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Knoxville, TN
Year, Model & Trim Level
'92
Since we have a new description I wanted to remind everyone of the rules so that everyone plays nice.

This forum follows all of the guidelines in the forum rules section. In addition to the forum rules, here are mine:

1- Please use the Search function before you ask a question, if you still can't find the answer you needed then post away. We only ask this because we see the same question come up hundreds of times.
2- When asking a question, please give as much information as you can, so others will better be able to help you. It helps if you have the year, style of you truck in you signature so others know what you have.

3- If you ask an opinion on something, be prepared to get constructive criticism. If critical posts aren't constructive, they will disappear. This is not an open ended invitation to flame someone's truck or modification.

4- Above all else, PM or Email me. I love feedback. If you don't like something, tell me about it. If you don't like a post, then report it. If you don’t like a post I made, tell me about it. I do not rule with an iron fist and there is NO reason to be timid around me. If I have done something wrong, I have no problem either admitting it or defending it. Having a difference of opinion with me WILL NOT GET YOU INTO TROUBLE.

I am helping Michael as a co-moderator of this forum and the Computer forum (including the sub-forums). His guidelines and rules are great and I expect the same. If you do have a problem with something (a post, something I've moved, etc.) please contact me about the problem. I look forward to helping out the board as much as possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back