Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

What am I looking for???

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by Only1Mia, October 27, 2017.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. koda2000

koda2000 Explorer Addict

Year, Model & Trim Level:
    x
    If you go with conventional bulbs for the instrument cluster make sure you buy the long life bulbs (193LL). You'll need 6 of them.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Only1Mia

Only1Mia New Member

City, State:
    VISALIA, CA
    1997 Ford Explorer XLT
    I guess I should have explained that a little better... the instrument panel lights work (ish)... when I turn the headlights on everything on the righthand side turns off... electrical issue yuck... I do not know if I am ready to take that on just yet...

4. EricJRW

EricJRW New Member

City, State:
    Fort Worth, TX
    1999 Ford Explorer XLT
    Wow, I enjoyed reading this. I was getting ready to give up my '99 Explorer, but your trials and tribulations make me think I may be throwing in the towel too early.

Great work, and great support from this forum.

Eric

5. Only1Mia

Only1Mia New Member

City, State:
    VISALIA, CA
    1997 Ford Explorer XLT
    Do not give up on your Explorer... this place is fantastic and the guys who give their time and knowledge are amazing... everything is fixable with time, patience, and the explorer forum...

• Like Like x 1