What contest do you want to see? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What contest do you want to see?

most off road capable truck with IFS

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

We will begin again on 4-1-12 with the Most capable ifs truck

I waited as long as i could. Its now up

I like that idea, anyone could participate.

Doing your own work work on your truck. Ex. spark plug change, oil change, axle swap, body damage control, to waxing.

Past Explorers/Ranger/Mountaineers that you have owned.

For October and Halloween: Scariest Explorer Moment Caught on Camera

Is totm over? Haven't seen any for 2013?I would like to see one with the most mods.particularly mods done by yourself, not a shop;)

Is totm over? Haven't seen any for 2013?I would like to see one with the most mods.particularly mods done by yourself, not a shop;)

That idea could be spread out over a few months actually:thumbsup:

1-go fast mods
2-slow down mods
3-off road mods
4-utility mods
5-audio mods
6-paint and body mods

etc

Jonathan--yoo hoo!!

That idea could be spread out over a few months actually:thumbsup:

1-go fast mods
2-slow down mods
3-off road mods
4-utility mods
5-audio mods
6-paint and body mods

etc

Jonathan--yoo hoo!!
Yep just figured it would be one that any gen and really anyone could participate in:D

For October and Halloween: Scariest Explorer Moment Caught on Camera

Like this idea! ! Lol

Or how about a street truck month or ranger month;)

Woooohoooo Ranger of the month.:thumbsup:

Woooohoooo Ranger of the month.:thumbsup:

Personally...:shifty_ey ..I think we should have "Ranger of the Month"" every month...

..But sadly the Ranger guys on here don't tend to vote for any of the contest..:(

..Now if the Ranger owners would only step up and vote for the next couple of months )on what ever TOTM contest we are having), I bet we could get a few ROTM contest going this year..;)

Personally...:shifty_ey ..I think we should have "Ranger of the Month"" every month...

..But sadly the Ranger guys on here don't tend to vote for any of the contest..:(

..Now if the Ranger owners would only step up and vote for the next couple of months )on what ever TOTM contest we are having), I bet we could get a few ROTM contest going this year..;)

Heyyy im a ranger guy also and ""try"" to vote every month:D

I would like to see a ""sport or performance"" month.couple of nice performance vehicles on here also.seems most totm are 4x4 related.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back