What did u get for X-Mas? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What did u get for X-Mas?

I got a regulation size Pool Table and a new Cellphone (Motorola/Nextel i860)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

A new (smaller) PS2/with Memory card and a Game to replace my old one,
Mario Party 6 for Gamecube/ New 1019 mem card
$50 Gift card
Cash
Lottery tickets
Clothes
Specialty Xmas Ornament
An expensive book

Crankcase said:
Mario Party 6 for Gamecube/ New 1019 mem card
Got one also. How do you like the microphone that came with it?

Heh...got a new 4x4!!!!!

Traxxas Nitro 4WD Ford F-150 :D :D :D

KKM, high flow cat, speakers, bigger TV, Need For Speed Underground 2 for Xbox

update: today i got a book from my neighbor from time life, its a hardbound book with page pictures with commentary of survivors of 9/11 -- either family that had a family member die there or someone that was there and made it out mainly fire/police/ems for nypd, fdny, njpa and to the inside cover was a $100 dollar bill :)

i also went and traded in a couple of my games.... didnt get much for them though... looking back should have kept them.. but too late now.... now for the xbox i have the simpsons hit and run, monster garage, and test drive offroad wide open, also got a dvd adapter for the xbox, and a head cleaner for a dvd system to use on the xbox as well

got some clothes, cologne, a drill, and bourne supremacy dvd (good movie). bought my self king arthur dvd also good. got my lil sis an aim free unit where you can use aol instant messenger anywhere in the house but the darn thing says there is no internet connection. i need to play with it some more

Got engaged to a wonderful girl. So wonderful that she got me an x-spec sway bar and some other goodies that I will post pics of later. We know how to make each other happy! ;)

DVDs, video games, books and gift cards. I still haven't gotten the gifts from the family though, waiting for Christmas, part 2.

I got a dremel, I forget the model number, but thats my favorite, now I can attack my grille with something better than a hacksaw, lol, also got some clothes, some cash, oh yeah and a fancy-pants coffee pot that I don't know how to use. :confused:
Spent too much on gifts for others but I still feel like I didn't give enuff. :rolleyes:

Car seat covers, Cloths like always but i always need cloths, Some work cloths, New hat, 3 pairs of shoes (adidas,vans,dcshoes) 1 pair of steel toe docs, New watch, about $1500 in cash, $200 best buy gift card, $300 truckin stuff gift card, The far side collection (best gift), about 10 dvds, and my dad bought me and him a 1967 Mustang kinda for christmas.

I bought a good amount of the stuff, but mainly I got the iPod for xmas, as well as around $500 in cold-hard cash, along with my favorite clothes from A&F/Hollister/PacSun.

newshit.jpeg

XM, some money, some clothes, and my friends old 20g iPod!:)

20GB iPod, Pioneer cd player, money and clothes. Was hoping for a stroker or headers :(

X~FACTOR said:
Got one also. How do you like the microphone that came with it?

It is soooooo lame! The commands are too slow. RUN MOVE UP RUN RUN RUN! :rolleyes:

^HAHAHAHAHA. They tried though. This might be the new way to play come Game Cube III. :D

Gamecube is for little pansy boys. Get an Xbox. :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I got alittle dough for a down payment twoards buying a home,, Now, just gotta find one that will go up in value very quickly!!! Too expensive here

Back