• Register Today It's free!

What did you do to your 5th Gen?

ibmike

Reaction score
City, State
Mi
Year, Model & Trim Level
2014 explorer sport
What have you done with or to your Explorer Today?

I got this sweet metal 3.5L Twin Turbo Emblem match our Explorer perfectly, have to make it Curve ah little to fit perfect, what do you guys think?
emblem002.jpg

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Does anyone here have an 2013+ explorer sport and live near Phoenix, AZ???
I need a truck for about a day to check clearances for a set of Hot Pipes to be made.
I am willing to throw some money your way for the inconvenience...
Email me at "bigmoney1mil@aol.com"
Thx...

Dropped mine off for a clear bra and tint on the front windows.

Installed my shark fin antenna! Looks awesome!

Last edited:

Will take some tomorrow! After reading through so many posts about the reception, I decided to give it a go. Was happy that I haven't noticed any less reception than there was originally. ;)

where did you get that emblem from? I tried to order some off ebay like that a while back and they were sold out.

where did you get that emblem from? I tried to order some off ebay like that a while back and they were sold out.

I got it off Ebay from seller= autostars_inc, but there sold out again. they had 17 the other day, they sell out Quick, but in sure theyll have more soon.

I got it off Ebay from seller= autostars_inc, but there sold out again. they had 17 the other day, they sell out Quick, but in sure theyll have more soon.
they already have more . I like the all black characters instead of the red "3.5L" .

talked myself into ordering one.........done :D

Last edited:

Livernois 93v2 high boost tune, 170 thermostat, gapped plugs.

Ok cool, so my Explorer should run around that time too, i got Livernois 93 performance tune, CAI, and correct plugs (14's where changed heat range) No thermostat yet, will probably get one from ecoboostpowerparts.com.

I would agree if I didn't already de-badge my Sport , which is why i'm going with the all black in the place of the ecoboost badge :thumbsup:

Yah i see what your sayn, i shoulda probably removed the ecoboost emblem the put the Twin Turbo emblem where it was.

sweet I'm going to order one and put it where the ecoboost emblem was!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I ordered another emblem so when i fell like it im going to do that^(take off the ecoboost emblem and replace it with the twin turbo emblem) just wish i would have done it to begin with, i curved the first one perfectly.

Back