TwoToneX

my pockets hurt
Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
broomfield, co
Year, Model & Trim Level
'90 XLT 4x4
Just curious...Personally, I think it should be called a truck. But I just call mine "my baby" :D

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Sometimes, when talking with other people in terms of a people-mover, it's a car, otherwise it's a TRUCK.

What do I call it? The "Great Pumpkin"... of course:D:exporange

Originally posted by Rick
What do I call it? The "Great Pumpkin"... of course:D:exporange

i guess that would make you "Charlie Brown?" oh man, that was really bad. alright, ill keep my mouth shut ;)

What do I call my X ? Right now?
"BROKE DOWN IN THE GARAGE"

probably in a day or so:
"RUNNING"

after that usually:
"CLEAN" or "DIRTY"

I call it a truck, but my wife has several names for it. The Green Mistress, That ***** in the driveway, and HER are just a few that come to mind. Don't get me wrong, she is more than supportive of my hobbie but she likes to hold it over my head when ever she can. Gotta love her, the wife I mean.:D

i like to call mine Mean Green when she is on the road...she may seem a lil timid offroad but she gets me everywhere i need to be and back with out a problem usually(knock on wood) however mosta my friends refer to her simply as 2WD

Not to sure bout gettin u where u need to be, u needed to get through the pit and back but she didnt do that now did she. She didnt even get the rear tires in. As for the 2WD, yep, thats what we call it. When were offroading we just say 2WD and everyone knows who were talkin about.:D
As for the name, i call my 4Runner Silver Bullet, as its silver and i dont know bout the bullet part it kinda just came together. Jeeper15 help me think of it.

mine is maxine...from a derivite of "Madd Maxx" the movie...there vehicles were road warriors and look kinda like how mine looks currently.....

Well this is turning into a pointless and lopsided poll :confused: :D

My X is a truck dangit.. just cuz the darn canopy is so hard to get off dont mean it aint!!

My Explorer's named "The Turtle" cuz it's green and likes going slow (but sure) over a lot of stuff (including nerf bar-eating rocks!).

But when she starts to falter on an obstacle I HAVE been known to call it "*****". Ryan1 can back me up on this one! :)

Jim

Trinity

I call her a Truck because you just don't take anything else but a truck to where she has been.

Also she is based on the truck platform.

Otherwise I affectionately call here Trinity. The wife I'm sure has some others.

Right now, it's the War Wagon. After I finish the build, the name must change to "woopah!". Then the issue crops up that my dad and I may build a bush car, and the X may stay stock. In which case, it will be the War Wagon forever.

in general...."my rig"
pet name...."black-n-blue"...due to color and driving style ;)

Originally posted by Alec
Sometimes, when talking with other people in terms of a people-mover, it's a car, otherwise it's a TRUCK.

and all this time I thought it was "SPLAT" Just wait until I see you again and tell Splat you have been calling him something different. :nono: :nono:

Its a truck, but more precisely "Black Beauty"

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

everyone around here calls it a jeep.

Back