Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Truck

Votes: 211 81.5%
  • Sport-Utility Vehicle

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Other

Votes: 20 7.7%

• Total voters
I call mine an Explorer. Because there is really no other vehicle like it.:D On occaision I will call it my Rig though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by leenjen
everyone around here calls it a jeep.

no kidding! atleast 5 people called mine a *EEP.

Its not a truck like my Bronco was, so I guess its an SUV.

She's called Izzy or Pokey depending on what mood I'm in.

I miss my Bronco!

my wife and i call our TRUCKS
1)exploder
2)mutantnier
both TRUCKS have cow guts (leather)/ big paws (oversized tires)both have 31X10.5's / and loud voices (beefed up stereos)

i call mine a truck most of the time. latly with all the grief its been givin me its turned into P.O.S. truck.

dont get me wrong i love my X but this thing is drivin me nuts.
when its not actin up i call it Baby

*****!

mine is just like a *****, happy only when she wants to be and an ass when i'm showin off ha ha :D so mine is known as the blue *****. :p

i refer to mine as a truck

sometimes i call it my exploder

some people refer to it as "that grocey getter'

or "that rollovermobile"

i call it my truck. my fiance' calls it big red. all my co-workers say blazer. i live in flint G.M. town ! they don't know any better.

i agree about the jeep thing... i told one of my coworkers that i may go wheeling after work with another coworker and she said "oh yeah, you have a Heap, too." (the coworker i was going to go wheeling with owns a TJ with 33s) The nerve of some people....

this is funny b/c i have the same prob...what to call my X. i usually say truck or just explorer. it sound weird saiyin SUV or somethin like that.

my neighbor used to call it a bronco-jeep and i kinda like that. i call it truck. usually i call it "the x" it used ot be called "bunny" because i had 2 lights on the roof and it looked like rabbit ears.

Simply "The Pig"

TRUCK !!

I refer to it as either a "truck" or my "rig".

A few of the neighbors call it a Bronco (first generation styling, just two doors, little higher than most local Explorers).

My wife calls it the "Blue Whale" - - Big, blue, kind of slow . . . :p

Paul
'91 Sport

Most of the girls at school call it "your jeep".

Most of the guys call it "your ford".

I just affectionately call it "Sheila".

My God.... "The Thread that Wouldn't Die"
Its like a SciFi Movie

I now call my X "RUNNING" since it has a new SOHC engine

I hope to call my X in the future"STILL RUNNING" in the hope that Ford's design upgrades agruably are incorporated in my rebuilt and stand up to the test of time.

If not, and something goes wrong, I will revert to calling my X "garbage" again and hope it is within the warrantty period and I don't have to pay any more money to fix it, so I can again call it "RUNNING ONCE MORE"

Terminolgy is very important and life is never simple

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

i personally call mine "Tank" because thats my nickname so I gave it to my sport... but to people who dont know me I call it "Truck".

Back