what kind of explorer do you have and how many miles on it? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

what kind of explorer do you have and how many miles on it?

Doesn't peel crack or anything the best part is if you don't want it anymore you can peel it off :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Lot of miles on a 2010 have any issues with it yet?

Nothing major yet. I replaced both front wheel bearings. My struts and a rear axle seal need to be replaced soon.

Nothing major yet. I replaced both front wheel bearings. My struts and a rear axle seal need to be replaced soon.

Any mods?

Doesn't peel crack or anything the best part is if you don't want it anymore you can peel it off :)

Awesome I may have to try that out. But sadly didn't get anything done to it this weekend was stuck working on my girls Toyota blehhh..

2006 Eddie Bauer 184,500

Any mods?

K&N CAI, custom tune, tires, radio, scanner, motorola mobile workstation, HID headlights, fogs and KC daylighters, LED everything

MG6070-XL.jpg

i-rzgHLx3-L.jpg

i-RPtHbWB-L.jpg

i-hTngDxm-L.jpg

K&N CAI, custom tune, tires, radio, scanner, motorola mobile workstation, HID headlights, fogs and KC daylighters, LED everything

MG6070-XL.jpg

i-rzgHLx3-L.jpg

i-RPtHbWB-L.jpg

i-hTngDxm-L.jpg

Are you a ff or cop? That's a nice consol but stinks you lose the storage. And what part of mass are you in?

MG6070-XL.jpg

i-rzgHLx3-L.jpg

i-RPtHbWB-L.jpg

i-hTngDxm-L.jpg
Cool rig man

Are you a ff or cop? That's a nice consol but stinks you lose the storage. And what part of mass are you in?

No I'm not, I use the computer and radio for storm chasing. I have a locking storage compartment for the console that I haven't gotten around to installing yet. I'm in Agawam.

Cool rig man

Thank you

Finally put some lights on it http://i39.tinypic.com/wuqu6d.jpg[/IMG

2006 EB, v8 170,000 miles

01' 2dr sport, 4x4, 264k miles, no mods but hitch, toewd compressors, harlies, camping, kayaking, off roading, woke up in back seat in a river, (what a party) started rite up, been to alaska to florida to maine, things that broke: u joints 4x4 shift motor rear pumpkin, various vac tubes, lost an injector, periodic stabilizer conn rods, door locks, wiper motor, dash lights an a continual electrical gremilin named bob.

2009 XLT, V6 64,500. blacked out grille Black Bull bar with KC Apollo lights. Soon to come roof rack with KC Daylighters:thumbsup::D

2006 eddie bauer 4x4 4.6L , 61,000 miles

2001 Explorer Sport 177,000 miles. I bought it from my aunt to use as a second vehicle in 2006 with 125,000 miles for $1500. Best purchase I've ever made.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

07 Eddie Bauer. 4.0L, 3.55 gear ratio soon to be 3.73. Stock all the way.
Oh and 96,000 on the clock.

Attachments

• 2012-06-17_20-19-48_277.jpg
    2012-06-17_20-19-48_277.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 338

Back