What's the latest on delivery timelines? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

What's the latest on delivery timelines?

Willing to wait till 6/1 and see what the new incentives are.

Cant believe I'm taking a 2011 when 2012 ordering has started!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Got my VIN and looked up my sticker today!

Anything I should check on the sticker (aside from the correct options, color, etc)?
That’s great! I love looking at the window sticker because it feels like you’re one step closer to seeing the Explorer! Like you said, you can check the options on the vehicle (including EPA estimates) along with the interior / exterior colors to make sure everything is exactly as you ordered.

Cory

Ordered 3/19
VIN received from dealer 4/12
Built 4/30
"awaiting transport" ever since....

Have gotten updates from Cory & Natasha but finding it hard to believe it takes a month to move the vehicle from Chicago to Minneapolis...
I’ve been keeping track of your order and reviewing for new updates since you sent your request. I’ve also sent you a PM with more information. Be sure to check your inbox for the details.

Cory

I’ve been keeping my eye on your order so please be assured that I’ll let you know if any new information becomes available!

Cory

Dealer called and said the ETA show this week? I might as well wait to 6/1 anyway to see if incentives get better.

I gave up on my order! I did however find another beauty in a different color with the same features that I ordered. I picked it up Friday night. What a sweet ride! People turn their heads to look at it! I had one guy stop me in the parking lot of a restaurant right after I got it and said "Ma'am, Ma'am, that is a beautiful color". All I could do is smile and say Thank You. I am tickled pink!!

I gave up on my order! I did however find another beauty in a different color with the same features that I ordered. I picked it up Friday night. What a sweet ride! People turn their heads to look at it! I had one guy stop me in the parking lot of a restaurant right after I got it and said "Ma'am, Ma'am, that is a beautiful color". All I could do is smile and say Thank You. I am tickled pink!!

How long did you wait before you gave up?

Ordered 5-2-11
Build Date= 5-23-11

is 2-3 weeks after build date correct for delivery timeline?

Arrived at the dealer today!!

5 weeks from when I ordered it

Damn good if you ask me

10 1/2 weeks

How long did you wait before you gave up?

I waited over 10 weeks. I had the fear and was warned that my order may be cancelled. I'm happy I took this one. Love, Love, Love it!!

my explorer should be here on Friday that puts me at 9 weeks from order to delivery

Cory,

Could you help with tehb tracking of my order. Order was placed on 5/19 and I just received a VIN and Sticker. Let me know what you need to track...any help is much apprecuated.

DuxExplorer

Cory,

Could you help with theb tracking of my order. Order was placed on 5/19 and I just received a VIN and Sticker. Let me know what you need to track...any help is much apprecuated.

DuxExplorer
Absolutely! Send me the VIN in a private message, I’ll research the current order status, and reply as soon as I can!

Cory

Back