wheeling in nor cal soon? | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

wheeling in nor cal soon?

Hell yes I'm down for some massive, frame twisting wheeling!

....in someone else's truck...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you guys know im down for sunday afternoon..

hey bryce the job is all over the place, and no one can give me a schedule, this thing is a strait **** show! after training which is supposedly 6 months but maybe shorter, i will possibly be furlowed.

yee brad get nasty!

and lono100 let us know! if i didnt work friday i would be game.

We need to merge everyone on one forum.

ok so plans are changing, sunday we are going to head up to grass valley and go play up that way, there are a few guys on TRS that wanna go too, it should be more 2wd friendly with plenty for the 4x4 guys to do. sunday we are meeting at 10 in sac let me know if your game.

how did grass valley go? i was in tahoe for the weekend so i didnt get to hit you up for grass valley or i wouldve been down. i didnt get to go to prarie on friday, but i did pass by it on my way to tahoe on saturday, and it looked like it was closed. i didnt get to look into it more because i didnt have time. im going to make it up to prarie again for sure this wednesday. let me know next time you guys hit up grass valley.

oh dude **** life will never die! you know how many looks i get from people cause of that sticker?!

i didnt see it on ur truck last time i saw u lol

how did grass valley go? i was in tahoe for the weekend so i didnt get to hit you up for grass valley or i wouldve been down. i didnt get to go to prarie on friday, but i did pass by it on my way to tahoe on saturday, and it looked like it was closed. i didnt get to look into it more because i didnt have time. im going to make it up to prarie again for sure this wednesday. let me know next time you guys hit up grass valley.

what time do you plan to be at prarie city?

oh btw guys hi lol im here now :)

hopefully wednesday morning. if not then, then sunday morning.

darn im still in class weds morning lol eh ill be outta school in 2 more weeks so ill def beable to wheel w everyone!

come sunday ill know about gas i might have money to go play too!

so i decided last minute to take me the gf and the dog to prarie city this morning. good thing i didnt call any of my fellow nor-cal forum members for a run because it was a huge bust. most of the 4x4 areas were closed. there were just a few trails open and none of them were really worth driving an hour and change to get to. if we had left early enough in the morning, i would have just went all the way and drove up to the mountains.

a group of us are going out today, hopefully the hill climb stuff is open and some of the trails around. its only 5 bucks and its not a far drive for us tho.

have fun, lmk if anything else opens up. when we went, more than half the 4x4 stuff was closed, and a lot of the trails were being used for a time trial. when it opens all the way up, im back out there!

have fun, lmk if anything else opens up. when we went, more than half the 4x4 stuff was closed, and a lot of the trails were being used for a time trial. when it opens all the way up, im back out there!

a lot of the 4x4 stuff was closed and yeah there was a time trial going on, but we found a few hours of stuff to play on, there was a bunch of rock piles to wheel on and get stuck in, then a nasty ditch, we had fun, it will be rad once everything opens back up.

here are the pictures, they are on the first 2 pages of the topic

http://www.fordrangerforum.com/vehicle-snapshots/37919-boredom-shenanigans-prarie-city.html

great pics ben, that spot where you got your moms freelander stuck is the only part of the park i remember that was open when i went. the pics where you guys had the ranger posted on those two boulders was closed too i think. i could see the area, but didnt know how to get to it because one of the guys running the time trial said the normal route up to that side was closed because of their time trial. we literally had about 5 minutes of trails open to us.we were there for about 30 minutes before we left. lmk when the place opens up 100 and ill roll through. that place must be pretty fun when its raining though.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha that was morgan in his moms freelander, I was in the charcoal ranger. Yeah the time trial was still goin on, you just had to slide around the back side of the track we thought it was closed too, definitely will be a lot more fun once more stuff is open tho.

Back