Where are all the Virginia Explorers?? | Page 33 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are all the Virginia Explorers??

martin u better be there...im doing everything i can to be there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm trying man. I'm broke though. between that, and the basement work we're doing at my church, I don't know if I can make it. I WILL do all I can. If I don't make it, I'll have to invite everyone out for a camping/wheeling adventure. I'll try though.

:censored: i know, its hard sometimes. im still trying to make sure boomin can go, i dont feel like being the only beach kid up there..finally got my front end under control :censored:

lol, dont worry about being the only beach boy, i'm one at heart up here in northern va, land of eternal concrete.!! lOOKING forward to meeting up w/ some of the faces on here, Tiekon,, should be able to go as well, Sense it is in his back yard area!lol !!

I can not make it:mad: but on the bright side, my birthday is in a little over a month, and everyone can come down and have a beer on me! Of course, we can find somewhere to go wheeling too.

Look for all the Explorers!

920-279-6644

uhm anyone even going to bother cleaning up their truck? I've thought about it, but w/ the rain!???

im still coming, boomin is not

great ,, looking forward to seeing the faces and trucks in person! See ya'll there!

nice to be able to put a few faces to the trucks. thanks for the invite

CAN u say beach run!??? Glad I got to meet some of you. This was my offical first meet. I wanna do another one! :) Got back to stafford yesterday and was cold, and rainy, 53 degrees! Truck said it was 81 when we left the resturaunt. Great time!

im up for a beach run, alot of the Dixie Mud Runners are ready to go too.

Beach run in mid april?? any takers?? Sometime during a saturday?

sometime during a sat? how about all day sat??? im game

sometime during a sat? how about all day sat??? im game

Weekend of the 21st is out for me.
28th would be better. I would plan to camp.

28th is good for me! Gas should only be about 3 bucks a gallon! :) Some one pick a spot, not too far down for us boys in the further up va area!Lol Better start to read on driving in sand!

the 28th is good, as far as some where not to far , ummmmmmm yea, NC isnt that far....from my house:D Anyways, lets get a list together and make some plans

is there good spots to roll on near the nc border?? I've heard a mix of some open areas, and spots that are illegal. It'll be my first time off the paved/ gravel road gents!! :)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes there are plenty of places to go. im not sure when the season opens, but there is plenty of sand to get stuck in.:D

Back