Paul Gagnon

Poseur SUV
Moderator Emeritus
Reaction score
City, State
Sherwood Park, Alberta eh?
Year, Model & Trim Level
1992 XLT
I am originally from New Westminster, B.C. currently living in Sherwood Park, Alberta. I have also lived in Edmundston, N.B., Montreal, Toronto and Calgary.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

BrooklynBay said:
I'm from Brooklyn, NY. I used to live in an area called Canarsie, but now live in Flatbush. That is more West. Canarsie is more East.

I think he's looking for Canadians to respond. This is our forum after all. :rolleyes:

I was born in Edmonchuk, moved to Montreal at 8 months old. The FLQ Crisis freaked out my parents so we moved to the "Tronna" area. Lived in Willowdale, Mississauga, Kitchener and Thornhill before moving back west with parents in '76. Been a Calgarian ever since except for almost 4 years when I moved to Bermuda for something to do (good fun). Been back in Calgary since '97 and pretty happy here. My wife is from the US (Wisconsin) and she has no desire to go back to the US any time soon. Our son has dual citizenship so he'll have options when he's older.

celly said:
I think he's looking for Canadians to respond. This is our forum after all. :rolleyes:

No worries, I'm nosey so anyone can reply. :D

Born in Georgetown Ontario, lived everywhere. I have been in St.Catharines for almost 17 years,but the husband is a truck driver so that could change at any time.. Would like to go west my friends. Peace.

Born in westlock AB.... moved to the salmonarm BC area when i wuz just a lil pup.... moved to calgary AB when i grew up and needed to make a decent livin.... still livin in calgary....

Born in Russell, Manitoba moved to Vancouver at age 12 currently living in Burnaby.

Carson

envee

born and raised in good'ol North Vancouver , still here and will be for a while since i dont forsee the film industry goin away anytime soon

AllanC said:
born and raised in good'ol North Vancouver , still here and will be for a while since i dont forsee the film industry goin away anytime soon

My bros both live in North Van. One bro has a bro-in law that's worked in the film industry for a while. Does painting/sets etc. Van really is Hollywood North!

If I were to move to the coast. North Van it would be. I love visiting. I hate rain and traffic. ;)

Pitt meadows, BC lived here all my life, stave lake WOOO!!!!!

I was born and raised in Coaldale, Alberta. Probably die there too... Hopefully no time soon though... ;)

I was born in Inuvik NWT, dad was a heavy duty mechanic for several years up there. We moved back to Saskatchewan when I was about 2. I now live and work in Saskatoon.

Liven here in Abbotsford B.C.

I was born in Niagara Falls, joined the army and got posted to Edmonton. Been here for 3 years now.

AllanC said:

Well Lions Gate Studios has changed hands :confused:

As For me, Born and raised in Delta, B.C. , A suburb of Vancouver.

Well, technically Born In Vancouver General LOL (About a year later they stopped doing birthing forever)

KillerB74 said:
I was born in Inuvik NWT, dad was a heavy duty mechanic for several years up there. We moved back to Saskatchewan when I was about 2. I now live and work in Saskatoon.

I've been to Inuvik several times. I used to have a client up there (Inuvialuit Development Corp.). Interesting place. Wouldn't want to spend more than a few weeks at a time up there (too cold in winter and the darkness would drive me batty). Neil Peart (Drummer for Rush) wrote a book (called "Ghost Rider") about his travels through the Western Hemisphere on a BMW motorcycle shortly after his only child (daughter) and his wife died in a span of a year. He put his life on hold for a while and cruised around aimlessly. The northernmost spot he hit was Inuvik if I recall. He rattled off a few places that I remembered up there.

So you live and work in Sasky. Only a matter of time before you live in Oilberta. ;)

Born, Raised and probably a early death in some screwed up snowmobile accident in Barrie, Ontario Canada.... So far the only person that I notice not from the western part of our country is Falls Chic.... Where are the rest of the Ontario Members. (or are they all out driving imports.)(Cheap Shot There LOL) Don't get me wrong I love the Nissan Xterra...

Anyways lets here more from some Ontario Ex Owners.

Cheers

D from B

nort bay brutal trails here, too many stupid little suzuki clubs. And everyone isa ricer here so not as many trail bangers are there should be

Born in Cambridge Ont (Galt at the time), moved to Blair (became part of Camb.), since then have lived in Cold Lake, Trenton then back to Cold Lake.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Bashman said:
since then have lived in Cold Lake, Trenton then back to Cold Lake.

You must be in the airforce. :confused:

Back