Where are you from? | Page 5 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Where are you from?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Born in Fort Mcmurray alberta and lived there for 18 years, finally got out and im livin in red deer ^^ my old sploder died but im lookin at gettin another once i find some employment in this damn place!

Born in Köln, Germany, emmigrated to London, Ontario in the mid 60's..... i think i may have been one of the original boat people *smile*

I just moved to Taber, AB from Coaldale. Couldn't afford the 80 km commute back and forth to work everyday anymore.

I think I know where you live too... There are two blue lifted Ex's in Coaldale, one is two tone and the other is light blue. I'm guessing one of these is yours?

The two tone one is awesome, the light blue one is on its way to being awesome.

Been awhile since I looked at this thread, but yeah the light blue one is mine, the two tone is my sisters. Hers is lifted with the 6" Skyjacker Ranger kit, mine is all homebrew until I get time for my SAS. Where abouts in Taber are you now? And I kind of thought you had moved, havent seen your X in awhile around here.

Born and raised in Wawa, Ontario ! Been on Vancouver Island since 72, liven' the good life on the Wet Coast !

Born in Medicine Hat AB, and now Saskatoon SK is home. And man, I tell you me and my '93 had some fun this winter!!

Ottawa boy

I was born in Ottawa,Ontario,Canada,and have lived here all my 60 years.Needless to say I like it here.

Born and raise Grand Barachois NB. Pop. aprox. 2800. big enough so you don't know everyones name yet small enough you know when a stranger is in town.

Denis

Hey all, I used to be around here quite a bit, but have been absent for a while, Im Todd, Im from Blue point Ontario, which is on the shores of Lake Huron, north of Sarnia, heres my present ride on the beach , Maxi decide she needed to get out the back window for this shot:confused: , more shots in the pic.s thread.

4759trac1.jpg

Cheers, Todd

Born in the Philippines, moved to Toronto 15 years ago. Just got my 00 Explorer AWD Limited recently.

Liven in port coquitlam BC, soon to be chilliwack BC cause house prices suck out here!!! any opne got some trail to share in lowermainland? been to stave lake, 20 mile bay vedder mountain, jones lake... uhhh BC's a great place to own a truck

Good 'ol Winnipeg MB!
Kinda flatter in the middle of Canada, but there's lotsa MUD!!!!

Born in georgia, grew up in North Carolina, went to cloege in pittsburgh pennsylvania and took a job in Maryland's eastern shore.

Liven in port coquitlam BC, soon to be chilliwack BC cause house prices suck out here!!! any opne got some trail to share in lowermainland? been to stave lake, 20 mile bay vedder mountain, jones lake... uhhh BC's a great place to own a truck

Ever been up to Clear Creek Hot Springs? Up past Harrison.

Al

Born and raised in Winnipeg. I don't know why i'm still here?

Edmonton AB.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

living in burnaby BC all my life :)

Back