Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Where can I find vacuum hoses.

Discussion in 'Stock 1995 - 2001 Explorers' started by joe.arrington, July 14, 2011.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. joe.arrington

joe.arrington New Member

City, State:
      Ridgeway, VA
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      95 XLT
      I have a vacuum hose that is broken. The green one right on top of the EGR valve. I cant find a replacement anywhere. Anyone have any ideas? Worse case anyone know what size that hose is?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. RomeovilleIL

RomeovilleIL Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Illinois
      98 LTD, 00 XLT
      That is an awful difficult item to buy mailorder without goofing up the size. Not to worry! Darn near every parts store carries generic hose (vaccumm, fuel, etc). Pull the broken one off and take to Autozone, Napa, Carquest, Murrays, O'Reillys, or any other and have them match it up. Should be less than $1 per foot.

4. joe.arrington

joe.arrington New Member

City, State:
      Ridgeway, VA
      95 XLT
      well the only downside to that is im stationed here in germany so theres no autozone lol. but thanks im gonna see if i can find one at a junk yard here and hope like hell i get lucky.

5. firepop5

firepop5 Active Member

City, State:
      floral park ny
      96 EB
      I assume there is a hospital or clinic on your base. They should be able to find a piece of medical tubing that would work.