Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Where can I get this battery?

Discussion in 'Ham Radio - CB - Trail Communications' started by 95ExplorerLtd, July 11, 2000.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. 95ExplorerLtd

95ExplorerLtd Well-Known Member

City, State:
    Hymera, IN
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '95 Limited 4x4
    I have a Midland 2 watt solid state tranceiver, model 75-720, and it uses the NiCad model 18-380 battery, and I have searched alot of places for this battery and cant find it anywhere. Anybody know of some places?

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Ray Hutchinson

Ray Hutchinson Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    Dana Point, CA
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '93 XLT

Have you tried Midland themselves, I don't know the URL but a search of Midland Electronics should yield something.

Also check W&W associates, a battery manufacturer, that has batteries for many handhelds:
    "wwassociates.com" also "www.advanced-battery.com", and "www.batteriesamerica.com"

I have dealt with W&W , but not the others. W&W is very good to buy from.

Hope this helps