• Register Today It's free!

where to get bolt for caliper

jeffseal

Reaction score
City, State
Alpharetta, GA
Year, Model & Trim Level
95 xlt
I lost one of the two bolts that bolts the caliper to the spindle. does anyone know where i can get this or the part number for it. It is a 95 2wd
Thanks
Jeff

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey jeff I got this bolt from the ford dealership when one of mine "accidently" fell out. I dont remember the exact price but it was less than $10.

i bet you can get one for free from an auto wrecker

Man, I broke the same bolt today! Whats the chances of that? :D

When I replaced my calipers a while back I had to replace the bleeder screw on one of them. Try finding that for a '95 or newer at an auto parts store. I went all over my area looking for one and ended up going to the dealer on Saturday to buy from them. Some places had them for '94 and older but those are different than '95 and up. Thank goodness I was doing this on a Saturday and not Sunday the dealer parts is closed. Good luck with the bolt.

well the for dealer says they are no longer available and gave me this part number but it didnt have a description

n-807194s2

Boy, they were kind of like no help at all. Your next best thing to try is a wrecking yard. They gotta have them there unless they have been picked a part already. Good luck.

Assuming your '95 has the same bolt as my '96, I've got an extra sitting in my garage. I just recently grabbed a whole anchor bracket assembly with bolts from a junkyard (out in Paulding Co.) because one of those bolts stripped the threads when I removed it.

Drop me a line if you still need it. I'm just in Canton, you could come get it. :)

Edit: BTW, before I decided to get a yard part, I got this info from the guy at FordPartsNetwork:

F5TZ 2C402-B bracket anchor plate $ 62.99 ea.

N805163-S190 bolt m12 $ 1.44 ea

Back