• Register Today It's free!

Where's It At ?????

4df150

Reaction score
City, State
Monticello, MS
Year, Model & Trim Level
2010 Explorer EB 4x4 4.0
Can someone please tell me where the OBC II connection is located on my 2010 Explorer ????

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can someone please tell me where the OBC II connection is located on my 2010 Explorer ????

OK...OBD II So I had a typo....No, the connector was not under the drivers side dash. I stood on my head with a flashlight looking. I even took off the panel under the steering wheel and could not find it.

I have seen a plug under my drivers seat that might be it.

lpAsNH-ceUeuAJhmx4zS9Pc5iXyRSZIkiK11imw9V-702nDN_g.jpg

http://www.explorerforum.com/forums/showthread.php?t=241782

Thanks IZwack... That's a nice hiding place...:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Did any one else think of two turn tables and a microphone after reading this thread's subject title.

Yes, I wish more people would use subject lines that actually describe the topic. This one is only slightly better than my favorite: "Need help!!!"

Yes, I wish more people would use subject lines that actually describe the topic. This one is only slightly better than my favorite: "Need help!!!"

The exclamation points at the end let you know it is real important.

Did any one else think of two turn tables and a microphone after reading this thread's subject title.

Yea..it was a pi$$ poor title but it got both you and thebreakman to read it...;);)

Yea..it was a pi$$ poor title but it got both you and thebreakman to read it...;);)

I have no problem with your title, and I read everything in this section regardless of the title.

I was just commenting on how you title reminded me of a "destination a little up the road. From the habitations and the towns we know. A place we saw the lights turn low. Jig-saw jazz and jamboree handouts. Two turntables and a microphone. Bottles and cans and just clap your hands and just clap your hands." That is all.

BTW, full credit goes to Beck for that quote.

Back