Who lives in Illinois? | Page 34 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who lives in Illinois?

well, Pedro... don't say...

Please, say you'll be there... :mad:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha, only after 3pm! Make sure you've got a come-a-long cause I'd have no way to get the truck on the trailer :cool:

Nope, no come along. We'll just push it up there.

Aric, so will you be driving the A/T mini spool monster out there?

Well, I'm going :) I could help push if need be :)

And I can probably bring a big bag of dog's and some buns :)

I also have a little grill I can probably pack in the truck.

Anxious for the weekend.

Haha, just make it there, pushing a truck on my trailer would be near disasterous! Looks like my OT will come as a midnight shift but had some volunteer work with kids too that i forgot about but no one can tell me if i'm needed or not, so I'll be there unless that changes again :rolleyes: I've still gotta see if I can get my grill in the truck. it's just a big 'ol weber

Edit--Pboss. It might be best to bring your small grill. I've got another small one and may be easier than me lugging this big one around. I suppose I can go for some chips and dip since everyone else has burgers dogs and buns

yeah, i dunno.... truck is sitting on a flat front-passenger side tire right now, and the door locks were sounding weak last time i had to get something out of it, so it will probably need to be jumped too...... its falling apart since i dont....... take care of it anymore. it needs a bath... inside and out... all the fluids need to be changed, and i'm busy tomorow and friday with school and work and obligations friday night. saturday morning i have class, and then i have a bowling league at 5:15 that night... so now that i think about it, i dont think i really have time to fix it up and drive it home, and i trust it's dependability less and less every time i take it to the cliffs. probably just going to bring the buck fifty. i'll bring a picture of the sploder.

enough depressing conversation, should i bring anything foodwise? and is there an address for this place i can mapquest?

enough depressing conversation, should i bring anything foodwise? and is there an address for this place i can mapquest?

:( I355 North to the Streets of Woodfield exit. Take a right off the off ramp and then left into the Forest Preserve.

So who all is coming and who is bringing what?

EDIT: I said left when i meant right.

It's hard to give you an address... it's a park... big park so make sure you use the right entrance...

First entrance on Higgins, just east of 53, south side of street.

and I should probably bring chips and dip if you guys bring dogs and burgers...

LOL... Aric, just give up, sell everything off then problem solved. That's what I did once.. Now if just the right buyer came along again!

I'm out. I am working saturday morning and saturday night. On the other hand, yay for 16hrs of OT. I guess we'll have to play it by ear and see if anyone wants to wheel come november when I get time off.

Sorry you can't make it Pete.
So no burgers and hot dogs then??
Chips and dip are always fantastic (esp. salsa), i can bring some soda. Anyone want anything specific?

By November I may be able to do some light wheeling (no lockers yet.)

But I'm ALWAYS willing to go :)

I'll grab the grill and pack it up, it's definitly small, maybe 6 burgers at a time...

And I'm still bringing Hot dogs!

I'd be up for some wheeling in Nov. I should have a Tow rig by then and hopefully i'll fix my fuel issue.

Oh and i'll be bringing my new Axial AX10 Scorpion RC crawler for us to play with.

Who else is for sure coming? I know there was more for you interested, MonoxideChild, BattlScars, GRNMACHINE

I'm still coming. Tell me what I can bring with I have a connection at a panera bread, i could get an assortment of sandwiches... would that work?

Well those of you that come, i'll see you in about 10 hours :D

sorry i didnt make it out guys. celebrated my 21st b-day yesterday...... so you guys can fill in the blank, and i have way too much homework. :(

i hope you all have a good time.

well, we are back by grove 20 right now. hot dogs are going on now. for those still coming we're waiting.

Well, hapy belated birthday Aric.

Where was everyone else?

Typical midwestern style? Lots of interest no follow through? I woulda been there but that OT is what keeps the bronco going round and round. I've gotta nail down this problem with the idle and remount the exhaust and I should be good for a day to the cliffs

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Well, Jman and Marc It was my pleasure to meet you.

Wasn't a "big" turnout, but I had a good time.

Next time maybe we can get another few people to show up.

I think if we meet where we can wheel, there may be more people. :D

Back