Who wants to see a doubler in front of an ATLAS? | Page 4 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who wants to see a doubler in front of an ATLAS?

Wow at the picture with the sticks - What are the two on the passenger side for?

Gotta post a vid or two up of this setup in action!

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wow at the picture with the sticks - What are the two on the passenger side for?

Gotta post a vid or two up of this setup in action!

Rear gutting brakes for front digs. Allows me to lock up the left or rear tire individually and pivot off of it.

great job diff, i also have the capability of front digs but not all those shifters lol. I was going to go with linkage shifters, but now am going with cable shifters, also are your rear breaks hydro lock or mechanical?

great job diff, i also have the capability of front digs but not all those shifters lol. I was going to go with linkage shifters, but now am going with cable shifters, also are your rear breaks hydro lock or mechanical?

I read that you can cut either or so must be hydro. Do you have a lock?

Yeah, I have a manual line lock as well before the cutting brake hydro valve. I rarely use it though.

How did I miss this:

attachment.php

:eek::D

Looks good Kevin. You need to bring that thing south this winter and we'll test it out.

Back