Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 35 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

I havent a clue but is anyone really down for wharton this Saturday?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I wish I could but I'm busy sat :\

I'm not from jersey but I'm from Brooklyn, right over the bridge

sayreville nj but i travel the length of nj prety frequently... you might see me in a town near you..

explorer1.jpg

That is a GREAT pic!

Thanx that's off reed rd in Jackson behind sixflags

sayreville nj but i travel the length of nj prety frequently... you might see me in a town near you..

Ah Sayreville... We were chased out of the sand pits almost daily growing up.

The sand pits (near Bordentown ave and Cheesequake rd) still undeveloped? I havent been there in years.

It looks like they built a school and a baseball field where we used to go riding. :thumbdwn:

Im in Ramsey NJ, very north nj in Bergen county... Anyone know some good trails up here that arent in stagg hill or behind the Sheraton?

Hey cjewett, I'd recommend talking to Deepfry, he's from Mahwah and knows some pretty sweet trails around there, usually he's on stag hill though.

Go for it Gabe! Too bad about the Sport, that thing was a beast. Get it ready for oct. 28th! :D

Anyone up for another Wharton run before the weather turns ugly? Just got my 32's mounted and want to get out there before the winter weather keeps me too busy at work. Great to hear the good news, glad to hear you're back at it Gabe!

Well I'm takin 2 friends there this Friday anyone that wanta to tag along can but i don't really have any real route mapped just kinda drive around haha

I might be able to tag along for that if you don't mind.

October 28th is the 11th annual wharton 4x4 and cleanup day! I'm definitely going and there are supposed to be well over 100 trucks coming from all over! Starts at 9am at the Atsion ranger station. There will also be a raffle and wing fest at the Pic after.

Nice! I'll be there. Hey truckles, I just posted some info on your air box situation in your snorkel thread. Take a look.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back