Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 36 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

Well as for Friday ill be goin around 630pm-7 and ill prolley be at the clean up too

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wish I lived closer or I'd tag along in the ranger

***update I'm takin then to dinner so won't be there till 730-8 pm me if you want to tag along

From Queens, In Budd Lake NJ now.

Mayslanding nj, atlantic county. The 28th of october sounds fun, ill see if i can make it

Trucku, budd lake!? I'm right in Rockaway I spend about half my time in budd lake lol

Hey does anyone in the middlesex county area happen to have the timing tool set for the 4.0 sohc motor? My dad can probably machine a copy of everything at work, but im hoping to find someone i can borrow it from and throw em some cash. Otherwise im probably stuck buyin new through ford and think its in the area of 200 bucks for the set. Thanks in advance

Well, the Wharton Forest trail clean up was cancelled thanks to hurricane Sandy but you all missed some fun any way! The rangers said we could still go as long as we were out by noon because that's when the forest was being closed due to the storm. So we decided to go have some fun as we had 4 trucks show up. It was a short day but we found ways to get dirty. My camera died but my son got a couple of pics of me "becoming one with the mud".

2012-10-28_09-51-43_883.jpg

2012-10-28_09-51-24_319-1.jpg

Maybe they'll reschedule and we can get out again.

Looks like some fun was had despite Sandy's imminent arrival!

Much fun was had. The Mounty was no longer white when I left but a nice ruddy dark shade of brown. There was so much water, I was glad for the snorkle!

Bump for the new year! - who wants to get together and break some stuff?

I'm game doods

Dare I say, I'm game as well...

Well I'm headed to wharton forest tonight at approximately 730 if anyone wants to join.

What's going on guys. I live in Middletown, monmouth county.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Howdy.

Back