Who's in NJ? Where? | Page 7 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Who's in NJ? Where?

im a lil retarted as far as locations go but if ur close enough ill help...

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Haha, if you wanna PM me your location I'll mapquest it for ya.

finally got to take some pics of my truck so if you see me running around say hi!

IMG00246.jpg

IMG00245.jpg

IMG00244.jpg

IMG00242.jpg

IMG00240.jpg

IMG00238.jpg

and here's some pics of my baby thats now running around in the hands of my fiance :banghead:

2005_0828fotl20050012.jpg

craig.jpg

howdy!! what town?

Yo....PA in a house....lol. But I'm across from Trenton, so its cool.

I got parts off of sk1er17 (front fenders) when he went to glass fenders (before he went Cheby - took you long enough...lol). Mine sat for 3 years in the driveway waiting for a revival - which it got in Feb this year after I got back from Iraq.

Now I just need to get rid of the front end squeak.....and if anyone has a laptop scanner so I can check the O2's and anything else electronic....

I'm a PRO at dropping the fuel tank and changing the fuel pump - I think I can be in it start to finish in an hour....:eek:

Surrounded by shopping malls here in Bergen County.

Point Pleasant, Here - All you boys from Howell, Brick, Freehold, Farmingdale thats my backyard I lived in everyone of those towns. Unfortunatley im still working on my truck cuz its tends that everything fix there is another :censored:ing thing broken :( and I don't have the money to insure and register it at the moment. lots of work coming up though Now if i could only get my hands on a weld....

hey Version0069 i weld too what needs weldin? I do (road calls) for the right price...

Damn Joe I'm not even here a year yet and your allready trying to profit on my down fall!!! :eek: you got to make a living somehow, Its cool ill come bring you some things once I have her on the road. I have some CRAZY ideas, Can you do aluminum?

nah just have a light duty mig ....exhaust...bumpers....brackets and such....

Awesome thats better then nothing, ive got a some things im going to do but I also need steel you have it at your disposal? or should I try to find some? I have a good idea for some Toe Hooks so i can remove them and what not but BTW you have a Drill press? haha scratch my back and ill grease you palm and give you a couple drinks :) but I want to get the truck Swamp/Beach ready for next year. Island beach $130 dollars for the season for a 4x4 pass (basically for fishing but my poles will be for display only)

yea i got a drill press.... if i were you i wouldnt make my hooks removable...plus if people see bent/scraped hook they think you get into some serious **** ya know what i mean?

hey man i work in belmar now and played in a v-ball league in point! ever see me running around, stop and say hi!

and rscamaro... ya man i dont know what took so long to go cheby :D

Toyos002.jpg

Toyos008.jpg

gotta admit, i miss the X. chevy fella's are talking about a run to Rausch Creek. I dont think that'd be any fun with a full size chevy... trails are too tight. So im trying to convince them to take a ride to the pine barrons !!

hello..

new here.. pickin up my ex. today 11/06/2007

Im in Ocean County about 3 minsutes from Long Beach Island (LBI)

I acutall y live in Manahawkin.

I see there are some people pretty local - Beachwood - lakewood.. anyone esle from Ocean county..there are a few fire trials around here off of rt539 and such that would be nice for mud runs.. not really big rocks or anything..

I also used to live in Newton, which is in Sussex county.. have contimplated moving back there.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I'm trading in my MA plates for Yellow NJ ones, which means I need to go through inspection.

Does anyone have any tips? Which stations to go to? And what's the deal with the private inspection stations vs the state ones?

Back