will these fit? | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

will these fit?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Torsion twist up front and shackles & posibly aal in the rear for 32's ;)

shakles?

what are shackles and a aal? hehe sorry

The shackles are after market warrior shackles part number 153 which are longer than stock and give about 1-2" of lift and the aal are just extra leafs to put in your current leaf pack.

i did the 3" Bl it cost $175 and then some to get it put on buti just dont like the idea of the TT/ Shackles
but thats just another suggestion

Mcane6 said:
i did the 3" Bl it cost $175 and then some to get it put on buti just dont like the idea of the TT/ Shackles
but thats just another suggestion

Oh they aren't nothing, have them both (tt/shackles) me personally can hardly notice any difference IMHO

i just got 32" BFG M/T put on my X today and i love them already. Plenty of room with the 3" BL except for a small piece of the plastic fenders that rubbed on sharp turning but that took bout 2 sec. to cut off. So no probs now with it. Even though i dont like the TT/Shackle idea i might go ahead and add about a inch worth just for the extra room.
IMHO i like the BL better but both are a great way for a few inches

if i were you id go ahead and just add the tt and an add a leaf. because if you have shackles and a 3" BL your shackes are gonna stick out bad and look goofy.

Back