windstar wing? | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

windstar wing?

no, its actually like 5 or 6 inches too long.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Chop it down, glass it, prime and paint, voila!

I can hardly get off my ass to wash my truck. Sounds like a good idea, but not for me. ;)

Originally posted by 98FordX24
I can hardly get off my ass to wash my truck. Sounds like a good idea, but not for me. ;)

D@mn that's me too...

Looks like some dealer has beat you to it I took this from Soundguy01tx on his thread Dead Link Removed

11157.jpg

Expo, this may or maynot be the Windstar wing... thhe invoice calls it "custom rear spoiler" but I will try to get back over to the dealership tonight or tomorrow for a few more pics and pick the brain of anyone around. I want to know what it is form, as I am interested in buying a used sport now, and that would definately be an option if it fits... Ill get more info/pics for you guys.
--bryan

Hmmmmmmmmmmm... I dont know if I like it. It's too rounded.

While we are on the topic of minivan wings on explorers, I saw a Kia Sedona today and the rear wing on that looks exactly like the saleen wing. I'm gonna go search the net for pics of it now.

that sure looks like it to me. is the new body style sport slightly wider in the rear? or is ford making a spoiler for them? (if thats the case why don't we know about it?) i'll be interested in further info

The newer sports cant be wider. Black Magic has a Saleen wing.

This is the only pic I could find...
Dead Link Removed

thats just really not that esciting looking in that pic! but maybe its just the butt ugly minivan

Yeah, thats not a good pic. I wish I could find a better one. I saw one in person today and I was sitting there just looking at it for a few minutes. It looks just like the saleen wing.

I'm up for that. Lowdpypes, you wanna lead it off?
Like I said, if its going to happen, I have no problem sending money (as long as I get some kinda receipt or something, not that I dont trust you guys but that is how bad things happen ;) ).

Back