WTB - 2002 Console Lid - Dark Grey and Drivers Seat side plastic | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

WTB - 2002 Console Lid - Dark Grey and Drivers Seat side plastic

Xquzme

Reaction score
City, State
Kamloops, B.C.
Year, Model & Trim Level
2002 Sport XLT
Hello, I am looking for a few items for my 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Leather trim. I am hoping to find a lid for the center console in good condition - no cracks or damage in Dark Gray and the drivers side seat outside edge plastic. The truck has power seat option with manual lumbar support. Let me know if anyone has anything they would like to part with and pricing. thanks.

Todd

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Hello, I am looking for a few items for my 2002 Ford Explorer Sport Leather trim. I am hoping to find a lid for the center console in good condition - no cracks or damage in Dark Gray and the drivers side seat outside edge plastic. The truck has power seat option with manual lumbar support. Let me know if anyone has anything they would like to part with and pricing. thanks.

Todd
I have an 04 with dark grey interior do have a pic of the seat trim you need? To make sure I have the right one.

Todd

As you can see the plastic on the front housing is cracked.
IMG-1897.jpg

Can you take a pic of the lid, both top and underneath? I have a lid, but unsure on what year. It's tan though...

Toypaseo, I ended up finding a console lid. Did you have the side seat panel in dark grey? I am also looking for the handle on the passenger seat. The one that allows entry / recline into the rear seat area of an Explorer Sport in Dark grey. It has the floor release part being from a 2 door Explorer. Sport Trac and 4 doors are different.

This is what I am after. I removed the handle but mine is broken. I have glued it together but I don't think it will work
handle.jpg

I don't have either. You could try Plastic Welder epoxy on that handle, if it's hard plastic, and if you could build up the area with it. I used some on cracked headlight covers, ,and they never re-broke in the repaired areas.

81etIyS0WoL._SX425_.jpg

Back