• Register Today It's free!

WTB: 2k X Rear lowering leaf!!!

Circa X

Reaction score
City, State
Dallas/Ft.Worth, TX
Year, Model & Trim Level
2000 X sport
I am wanting to buy a lowering leaf spring for the rear of my 2k X Sport. If anyone has one for sale or anything along those lines please let me know...Thanks

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Wecome!

As far as I know, there aren't any aftermarket lowering leafs available for our trucks. You could buy some off of someone who's stockers have sagged, but I don't think that's the best thing. Why don't you just go to Autozone and get some lowering blocks?

I know for a fact that i can get them from AIM brand new, but i was jsut seeing if someone here might have a used set so as to save a little money... I already have 3" block and i want to get a total of a 5" drop so i am not going to stack blocks to achieve my goal...

Yes you can get them from AIM. I don't think anybody on this board is running lowered leaf springs, most are running blocks.

well it was worth a shot i am dealer with AIM, so i guess i will just give them a call and see what my cost is. Thanks for everyones help...

Back