WTB A4LD 91-94 2wd

friedcajun

Reaction score
City, State
Fort Walton beach, Florida
Year, Model & Trim Level
1991 Ford Explorer
I'm in search of a A4LD out of a 91-94 Explorer/Ranger with a 4.0L
I have a 1991 Explorer I use as a work truck and the transmission needs replacing, the motor is still strong and I like the truck. I would prefer something low mileage but I know that's a little of a stretch. I live in the Southeast US and don't mind driving to purchase or paying a freight charge if you are willing to ship. If I can't find a transmission in a timely matter I am willing to sell the Explorer to anyone interested. Or if anyone knows someone who is reasonable in providing a rebuild service please contact me. Thanks.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I don't know what shipping would be but I just bought a running and driving 2wd 92 ex for the engine and the previous owner had the trans rebuilt about 15,000 miles before i got it and the fluid is reddish and doesn't smell burnt. If you're interested

I don't know what shipping would be but I just bought a running and driving 2wd 92 ex for the engine and the previous owner had the trans rebuilt about 15,000 miles before i got it and the fluid is reddish and doesn't smell burnt. If you're interested

Where are you located and price?

Lufkin, Tx 75904 I'm trying to get $500 for it and I did drive it some till it warmed up and it shifted smooth in to all gears with no slipping.

Lufkin, Tx 75904 I'm trying to get $500 for it and I did drive it some till it warmed up and it shifted smooth in to all gears with no slipping.

Ok cool, I'm a parts manager at a huge dealership so let me get a quote from my freight account and see what it'll cost to ship

If there is any other little parts you need I have a whole parts vehicle too.

If there is any other little parts you need I have a whole parts vehicle too.

Actually the truck is in great shape, it only has 94k original miles and the previous owner took great car of it. It's just gonna be a little ride around Truck for when I need to run into town and what not. Just a little irritated I can't seem to find a transmission locally.

All I'm saying is pick and pull can be your best friend

Back