Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

WTF my truck got keyed #$%*!

Discussion in 'General Explorations!!' started by SaleenEXP, September 25, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. SaleenEXP

SaleenEXP Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      Mountaineer
      My 94' is in the body shop getting repainted right now. It got the sh!t keyed out of it. My sister went over to a friends house and there were like 14 cars outside of the house, yet out of all of them the 94' got keyed. Not just a normal key mark either, I'm talking it had "Fu*k You", "B!tch", "sl*t", "Hoe", and the whole truck was keyed with a rock. My sisters Ex-Best friend and her brother did it, b/c a few people actually called the cops from the neighborhood to report a car circling around the area that was described exactly like theirs. We've had a lot of problems in the past with them, their whole family is sick. And my sister is very far from being a hoe or anything like that, yet the girl who did it had her 1st child at 15 and a 2nd one at 17. We've had problems scince I was in 10th grade, that year was crazy, one incident I rammed the daughter and mother into a pole, got into plenty of fights in school parking lot when her "Home Boyz" would come to my school. I'm gonna friggen kill em:mad: , not to mention I had a run in with her brother a few days ago.:mad: :mad:

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. redShift

redShift Active Member

City, State:
      Suwanee, GA
      '96 XLT
      I have a similar situation, but its with some gang of gansta thugs from upper-middle-class suburban atlanta, who didnt quite take kindly to a rebel yell. I have no idea who they are because they accosted us at night and they were indeed black. They kicked a nice dent in my door but we got their plate numbers, so we'll see what happens next...

When they damage your car like they did to me and you, they deserve to get payback, whether it be vandalism (not too keen on that, too easy to get caught) or an old-fashioned throwdown.

4. jobunn

jobunn Elite Explorer Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Santa Clarita, CA
      '99 Sport 4x4
      Eeeesh! That's a lot of drama.

That sucks about your Ex, sounds like you should paint it a different color and park a block away from now on.

5. mikem74

mikem74 Member

City, State:
      Denver,CO
      '02 XLT

6. GaSouthern1

GaSouthern1 Elite LS2 -

City, State:
      Duluth, Ga
      2005 GTO
      whats up redshift, i am from Duluth. I have never had a problem with some bastards messin with my car, but if they do it will be the last time they mess with anything.

7. 88vert

88vert Explorer Addict

City, State:
      clinton,iowa
      94 unlimited
      Mine goes in on monday to get painted 2700 worth of damage to the drivers side and the hatch:(

8. redShift

redShift Active Member

City, State:
      Suwanee, GA
      '96 XLT
      wow, a rebel yell, ummm...it's hard to describe, but you have probably heard it and didn't realize it had a name. Let's just say that it makes you sound like a drunk redneck most of the time :D

Gasouthern...it happened in morningview

9. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      I'm so steamin right now. Can't even do my H.W. for class, damnit. As long as I keep typing I won't kill anyone:D . I had a run in w/ her brother and almost kicked the sh!t out of him. He was across the street at some thugger wannabe's house which is across from a friend of mine. He saw me pull up and started grilling me and everything, I ingnored him (this was before the truck got keyed) and as I was walking to the door he starts yelling out "WTF you lookin at homes (and this kid is as white as can be), f'u man!" I just said "f'u bro" and kept walking while flipping him the bird. He starts walking towards me and starts yelling p**sy sh!t so we ended up in each others faces and shoving and stuff, and then I just cloked him strait in the face, he went down like a rock. Blood was just pouring from his nose and mouth. His friends and the kid I was with got us seperated and then his little crew went inside the house with him. I think thats why they keyed my sisters truck, plus we've had problems with that family scince I was in 10th grade. Cops can't do anything b/c theres no way to prove they did it, even though they called and said they did, and even the cops where they live think their the sickest family. We took the girl and her sister to court for restraining orders, that was a fun day in court, I lunged after their mom when the judge and cops walked out to discuss something about the case and they heard me yell F'U to her.

10. VairKing

VairKing Elite Explorer<br>Midwest-Xplorer Member

City, State:
      Kalamazoo, Michigan
      '97 EB V8 AWD
    11. ahhjaws

ahhjaws Moab Edition Explorer

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      1992 Explorer XLT
      That really sucks!:( I just had a similar incedent where people spaypainted my car. Luckily it washed right off. It really sucks that those people scratched it in the paint. And they get away with it. Just a suggestion, but you might want to invest in a nice alarm. I installed mine, and it is sensitive enough to sense someone scratching the car hard.

12. expo5.0

expo5.0 Elite Explorer

City, State:
      Red Wing, MN
      1996 xlt
      you ever seen gone in 60 seconds? just chain their rear axle to something with a lot of torque and see what happens. when i got keyed it was a bi%%% that did it so i really couldn't do anything, but if it had been a guy my first thought would have been to call my boys and get the shot guns, and the second thought probably would've been the same.

btw- i'm not actually condoning violence, i'm just saying what i would want to do.

13. ahhjaws

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      1992 Explorer XLT
      Yeah, if I had known who did this to my car. It would have been very messy. But you do know, if you need help, I can take a road trip to Fl. :D

14. jazz_master221

jazz_master221 Member

City, State:
      los angeles ca
      97 sport
      Sh!t happens................just be cool and watch your back ....home boy

15. GaSouthern1

GaSouthern1 Elite LS2 -

City, State:
      Duluth, Ga
      2005 GTO
      jeeze, i am gettin pissed just readin the posts, CANT stand little white homies. I guess they are confused. If you need anything just tell us haha, i would love to beat some Eminem ass.

RedShift: I live in Sugarloaf...go to school at Ga. Southern now though.

16. jjue

jjue Elite Explorer<br>sXc Member

City, State:
      Brandon, MS
      '07 Nissan Titan CC LE
      Gee, I'm not fully employed for the time being, so I might be able to make a trip to Florida as well. The only problem is that I'm fully booked every weekend in October for one thing or another.

17. JGAMBLE

JGAMBLE B

City, State:
      Ft. Wainwright, Ak
      1994xlt
      You ever notice how these "Thugs" have to hang out in groups cause they're so tough. Guess between the lot of em they might have enough brain cells to equal one smart person. Tell ya what man, bring em up here to KY sometime. Show em what happens when a bunch of rednecks with 4x4's and shotguns get pissed off. You know that's why they live in the city. They could never survive in the country. That requires you know how to think beyond stealing from the Quickie Mart.:confused:

18. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      Ha you know whats funny I already thought of that, a freind of mine at college whose from Kentucky, (he's the one who had the lifted Denali in another thread), got rid of his Denali (biggest POS ever) for a new Dodge 3500 Dualie Diesel and maunal trans, and we are already planning to f-up the girls beemer this weekend. I would never f*ck with somebodys car even if I hated them but this wasn't like a normal scratch, I mean its all over the hood, body, tailgate ect. When I stuck her brother in the face a few days ago I didn't hit him hard enough to break something, just enough to put him on the ground. But I know I'll run into him again and I'll have no problem sending him to the hospital, and I would never hit a girl but the sister is the one causing all this drama for the last 4yrs and actually hit me once, but I swear I'll bash her face in when I see her.
      I have a Viper 600 esp and it didn't go off unless my sister just locked the door from the inside and didn't press the "arm" button. Otherwise it would have gone off, I've got hood sensors and tailgate and window sensors ect ect., and just barely putting my book on the car will set it off, so I think she forgot to arm it.

19. 4.0SOHC

4.0SOHC Member

City, State:
      Glide, Or
      02 XLT
      Man, It's like I found a little boys chat room here.
      Grow up, Either do something about it or don't say anything about it. "I almost beat him up in the play ground" laughing my A$$ off here. Don't take me wrong, sorry to hear about the damage, but everything else is funny.

You just don't have those problems living in the country, because it takes a long time to take out all those shot gun pellets.

20. GaSouthern1

GaSouthern1 Elite LS2 -

City, State:
      Duluth, Ga
      2005 GTO
      sorry 4.0SOHC, i will make sure i act more mature in my posts for now on, wouldnt want you to think that we are kids or anything

21. ahhjaws

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      1992 Explorer XLT
      Seriously, what would you do, 4.0SOHC, if someone scratched up you car and you had to pay the $$$ to have it fixed? You would be saying the same thing we are. Anyone in that situation would. We are all showing our support by saying this stuff.;)

22. 4.0SOHC

4.0SOHC Member

City, State:
      Glide, Or
      02 XLT
      I would bitch and whine, but my insurance would cover most of it. I just keep getting a kick out of this "thug and homeboy stuff" Next thing I will hear is "I'm going to but a cap in my sisters, ex-bestfriends, brothers, friend's a$$." ;)

Where i come from, you don't even have to lock your doors. Although that isn't where I am living now, Just the same. Not trying to piss anybody off, but have always found the saying "I almost kicked his ass" very funny

23. explorer4x493

explorer4x493 Active Member

City, State:
      Edmond, OK
      2003 Limited 4x4 V8
      Hmm......glad YOU think it's funny.....cuz i don't think anyone else does. I'd like to see YOUR face when you find something as f****d up on your car as he did his. Man THAT would be pretty funny...Oh and not all of us have full coverage on their vehicles (like me) so i would have to take the damage into my own hands...

24. 4.0SOHC

4.0SOHC Member

City, State:
      Glide, Or
      02 XLT
      What ever, I never said it was funny that it happened, just some of the reactions.

Take it or leave,

25. Brandon4AU

Brandon4AU Wannabe "Elite Explorer"<br>sXc Member

City, State:
      Montgomery/Auburn, Alabama
      '96 XLT
      One of the reason's people come to this thread is to vent. If you dont have anything productive to say to the guy then, why say something antagonizing that is just going to piss him off more. Keep it to yourself.

26. SaleenEXP

City, State:
      Boca Raton, Fl.
      Mountaineer
      I said I almost beat the sh!t out of him, I didn't get to b/c his friends and the kid I was with seperated us and I wasn't really planning on beating his ass, this was before the truck got keyed. If you want specifics that was the 3rd Encounter I've had with this kid. 1st time he brought his little "homeboy crew", u know the little white boys who pretend their from the ghetto and act like a thug when they live in a multi-million dollar house and can't understand one word they say cause it sounds like ebonics! This has been going on for 4yrs, and I put the kid in the hospital for about 3 1/2 weeks in highschool, thats why I said in the other post that I wouldn't have a problem with putting him in the hospital again. This family is sick/fugged up. I've had to ram her mom into a pole in the Mountaineer, got into a fight almost anywhere I went cause they were like stalking us or would send their little crew over to my school parking lot, my sister had scissors taken to her throat, you won't believe how many times we've had to go to court for restraining orders ect. ect. And this was not a normal scratch, most of the paint was rubbed away with curse words all over it. And this is not in a bad area, I live in one of the most stuck up cities in the US.

When we've had the cops over for reports or whatever they even said it was the funniest thing when they have a problem with some kid who thinks he's a thug yet when they go over to their house it's like a 6 Million$ house, and the kid talks like he's from the ghetto and trying to act all hard. Thats why most of us say
      'little white boy wannabe thuggers", not to mention that these kids aren't even hard b/c they get their asses kicked all the time, they start with anyone where they go and then usually end up in the hospital, oh ya these kids are hard:rolleyes: