Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

WTH HAPPEND TO THIS SIGHT!!!??

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by dtl 2k2 sport, August 6, 2016.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. dtl 2k2 sport

dtl 2k2 sport Well-Known Member

City, State:
    stafford Va
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    2002 SPORT
    Hey all,
    I used to come on here a lot back in the day. I've tried to log on and lil pop ups are all over the place now. Anyways I'm just looking around to see if most of the NE crowd is still on here or has everyone moved away, been over 10 years sense i was involved with this group. No longer have a explorer, just bought my 15, pathfinder last year. But still love to look at all the rigs gen 2 is the sharpest imo. Anyways just wanted to say hello all and hopefully this is still the great sight i remembered it was.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. Machine090767

Machine090767 Active Member

City, State:
    Minnesota
    2014 Explorer XLT
    Funny, there are zero pop ups for me. and I'm not a paying member. This site is going strong as ever.

• Like Like x 1
  4. dtl 2k2 sport

dtl 2k2 sport Well-Known Member

City, State:
    stafford Va
    2002 SPORT
    Maybe due to me being on the phone. Im seeing ads all over the place. But guess they have to pay for the services. I'm basing this off my daily exp back in 2004 and few years.

5. boominXplorer

boominXplorer Elite Ranger Elite Explorer

Media:
    Albums:
    City, State:
    Virginia Beach, Va
    00 4x4 Mounty
    I'm still here, I actually met you in person when I lived in Fredericksburg, Va. I have a few 2nd gens still, a 3rd gen and Ranger which is my biggest toy. They just redid the site about 8 months ago to "keep up with the times"