X-Charger..Used, Complete.....$1500. | Page 2 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

X-Charger..Used, Complete.....$1500.

SOLD

I am posting this for a friend, it's not mine. And not in my posession. I am just helping a friend get it posted.

Here's the story:
The truck was wrecked, but complete and running. He has the whole engine. The EE X-charger kit did not come with a chip since it had low boost with the stock pulley. The belt did break but he will ship it for the part # and length reference. All parts are now removed. All bolts bagged and tagged. This is the rectangle inlet blower with the coated rotors. Rotors are excelent, no chips or flakes or anything. $1500 shipped insured.

If it doesn't sell here, he will put it on eBay....but he is trying to avoid paying the listing fees.

All pics that I have I posted. I will see if I can get a short video of the rotors free-spinning.

And before anyone asks, NO.....there was no TMH's on it! ( I don't know why!)

$1,500 via PayPal, Shipped. Insured. Complete.
Ryan

Attachments

• ExplorerM90-001.jpg
    ExplorerM90-001.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 2,295
  • ExplorerM90-002.jpg
    ExplorerM90-002.jpg
    305.3 KB · Views: 1,276
  • ExplorerM90-003.jpg
    ExplorerM90-003.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 1,188
  • ExplorerM90-004.jpg
    ExplorerM90-004.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 1,655

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Subscribed. How does it run as a DD. I'm planning an engine overhaul soon and this would get the extra power I would be lookin for.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Can you pm me please on miles and other info.

I'll buy it.
Thanks,
Chris

Subscribed. How does it run as a DD. I'm planning an engine overhaul soon and this would get the extra power I would be lookin for.

I loved DDing my ranger with this kit on it, very punchy, and it helps the power all the way across the powerband, not just down low.

Do you still have the supercharger? I will buy it today.....

Sale Pending. I will post back if it is sold.

Ryan

Let me know. I have been looking for this over a year. I have cash on hand and can make a deal today.

As of yesterday, THIS IS SOLD....

SOLD PAID IN FULL.

Thanks EF!

Ryan

Back