X with 20" rims, SOHC turbo and NOS on ebay | Page 3 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

X with 20" rims, SOHC turbo and NOS on ebay

here we go with the multiple personality disorder.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Re: ITS MY AWKSHUN!!

Originally posted by I.M. Lame
I'm even cooler than Troll!!

Ohhhh boy, now you have done it....lets pray that the Troll doesnt see his post......Ohhh Troll :)
Why dont you check out his website and see how his X puts yours to shame.... www.speedfreak.cc

Its ebay, You can sell anything on ebay!!!! and you can always get someone to overpay!!! I can't wait to here his response to Joker

Troll's truck is a wuss

Ohhhh boy, now you have done it....lets pray that the Troll doesnt see his post......Ohhh Troll :)

Yeah, I went to Trolls site. And . . .?

Next week I'm going to have my Ex converted to four wheel drive. I have soooo much power I smoke my tires too much.

My Ex is the real deal.

Re: Troll's truck is a wuss

Originally posted by I.M. Lame

Yeah, I went to Trolls site. And . . .?

Next week I'm going to have my Ex converted to four wheel drive. I have soooo much power I smoke my tires too much. My Ex is the real deal
icon_bs.gif

sure ya are
rolleyes.gif

Originally posted by JoeC5

Its the SHO Taurus right??

No its not the SHO.

its a 1998 Taurus
I'm afraid to drive it cause i know i will get a speeding ticket

Originally posted by expo5.0
, the dohc 3.0 is in svt contours,

Nope... the contour SVT is a 2.5L V6 ... the early model SHO is the 3.0L

Originally posted by Michigander

Nope... the contour SVT is a 2.5L V6 ... the early model SHO is the 3.0L

And I thought the 4.0 was a small V6

Originally posted by JoeC5

And I thought the 4.0 was a small V6

the sad thing is that the 2.5 puts out more horespower than the ohv 4.0 v-6....

How much HP does it have???

I. M. Lame...lol

I'm the "kid" or the "BSer" who listed the Turbo X on dubs for sale on ebay. You know money grows on trees so I wasted the $110 bucks for the ebay auction....No one in thier right mind would waste $110 on a "wet dream". My X is sold, but the buyer isn't going to pick it up til this Friday. For $100 cash anyone in the area is welcome to drive it....And if you want to come take a look, its only 15 min. out of downtown Seattle, so please drop a line. I really would care about my reputation since this is a pretty good website, but since I won't have an X for much longer.......

we'll all be very sorry if you put one engine compartmetn pic and one good side pic of the x on this sight. otherwise we will just assume you are a lying snake who wasted 110 on a wet dream

Originally posted by expo5.0
we'll all be very sorry if you put one engine compartmetn pic and one good side pic of the x on this sight. otherwise we will just assume you are a lying snake who wasted 110 on a wet dream

I agree. I know if I had all that stuff done to my X I would certainly show it off. If I were you I would be posting pics left and right just to prove all of us wrong. So why dont you prove us wrong...

sorry but even with what he had in his truck he could not handle the Troll. Troll should go low 11's in the quarter and 350 with turbo and nos is not where near as fast as you think. the coolest in the world is still Troll. Bring it.

Re: I. M. Lame...lol

Originally posted by ExExplorerowner
I'm the "kid" or the "BSer" who listed the Turbo X on dubs for sale on ebay. You know money grows on trees so I wasted the $110 bucks for the ebay auction....No one in thier right mind would waste $110 on a "wet dream". My X is sold, but the buyer isn't going to pick it up til this Friday. For $100 cash anyone in the area is welcome to drive it....And if you want to come take a look, its only 15 min. out of downtown Seattle, so please drop a line. I really would care about my reputation since this is a pretty good website, but since I won't have an X for much longer.......

im not trying to be a ***** or anything - i dont really care if this guys lying or not, but, heh, what the hell is he trying to say here? maybe this is way over my head, but is there a point hidden somewhere in here? im not trying to bad mouth this poor kid or talk trash, but he didnt defend anything about his truck, and, well, sh*t, i dunno...i just dont get it, heh.

well it was a long time before any one belived me and troll about his truck. it took a dyno pass to make belivers out of you guys. some stuff is just to hard to belive and pictures are the only way to prove what you got. if any one here had some like that on there truck and could not prove it and wanted to i would send them a kodak camera so they could take pics and send me the film so i could post it for them. on the internet you have to provide more proof then just what say is true other wise it is just a waist of time.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No way, I own the Turbo Ex!!

Don't let ExExplorerowner fool you! It's my turbo Ex and I still say it kicks ass!!

You'll notice he offers to let ya drive fer a $100 but doesn't tell you how to get in touch with him!

LIAR!!

If he really owned my TURBO Ex he'd post pictures for you. Since he won't . . .

I kick everyone's ass on this site!!!

Back