Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

X Withdrawl

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by akcrogers, September 20, 2002.

• Searches ExplorerForum.com
    1. akcrogers

akcrogers Active Member

City, State:
      Fairbanks, Alaska
      Year, Model & Trim Level:
      '92 Explorer 4WD 4DR XL
      Somebody needs to do a study on this. I came to Mexico for a semester abroad, I've been here a month and a half, and have 2.5 more to go. I'm really starting to miss my X, we walk everywhere here, unless its raining (we take the bus). Everything is lowered here, except I saw one lifted ranger the other day.

Its gotten so bad that I go and look at the pictures of my X every time I get online (http://www.snowboarderguide.com/x).

Missing driving my explorer is not one of the things I expected to really miss while I was down here, but everytime I sit down into a lowered car, instead of climbing into the X; evertime a car with ricer exaust drives by I think about the rumble from my X; and every car that drives by bassing makes me miss the system I just got into the X.

Luckily you guys are all here, so I can read about what is going on with everyone elses Xs.

Adios

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

to hide adverts.
    3. 88vert

88vert Explorer Addict

City, State:
      clinton,iowa
      94 unlimited
      Here is a picture of mine,I know its not the same thing but I hope it helps:D

Attached Files:

4. ahhjaws

ahhjaws Moab Edition Explorer

City, State:
      Ft. Collins, CO
      1992 Explorer XLT
      I know how you feel. Except I was only away for a month. It sucks. Hopefully you can get through it.:D You can browse my website for pics of mine if you want to.

5. donkey boy

donkey boy Well-Known Member

City, State:
      Rome, GA
      '01 WJ
      Chris,
      En donde estas, where in Mexico are you? I passed quite some time in Mexico and I love that country :D Actually, if you have not just X but general off-roading withdrawl, visit www.jeepeando.com (it's not just Jeeps). There might some wheeling going on in your region or you could hook up with some local Jeeperos.