• Register Today It's free!

XplOrer....scam

blacknwhite

Reaction score
City, State
Fond du Lac, Wi
Year, Model & Trim Level
96' 4x4 V6
I visit this forum daily and find it very informative, but I do not post regularly. Anyway I recently sent money via Paypal to the user who goes by the name XplOrer, for a part he was selling, and after 3 weeks I have recieved no product and no further communication. I have tried several times to contact him, but with zero success. Im sure I will end up calling it a loss, but for those of you out there buying used parts on here, beware of this user...I am thouroughly dissapointed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

yes that is the guy. he was very good at first about staying in contact with me, I will say that, but now it's been over two weeks with no replies and no product.

Yet another week has gone by, and still not a word, nor any sign of a package, what a joke.

contact paypal, they will mediate. If he doesn't answer they will take the money back from him.

-mc

How did you try to contact him? E-mail? Phone?

i also have ripped off by Xpl0rer so if any thing is found out it would be nice?

I have only contacted him through p.m's, and they were working great until I sent the money, go figure, but I will try contacting paypal next.

Defiantly contact paypal ASAP, they have a time limit as to when you can dispute payments.:thumbsup:

Back