-XX- Paragon Run Late August | Page 23 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

-XX- Paragon Run Late August

I have yet to be notified that I need to serve:p

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

you should be expecting your notice soon, because of that statement

I was just wondering if any was was going to be going out friday the 23rd and doing some wheeling with chris then????

I'm working friday till 12:30 am sat morning

Same here as Bobbed ranger, I have to work all day Friday, but I'm gonna see if I can get off work earlier than usual :rolleyes:

Speaking of, I see what you guys mean about that evil Nj sand...

I sunk my 12,500 pound International 4600 Diesel up to its bumper in it :eek: The rear differential was 6 INCHES under ground! It took a Ford rig and a big wrecker to pull me out....luckily the tow company owner was a nice fella and he only charged me about $50 because rigs apparently get stuck there all the time.
I didn't realize those things could sink so fast! I kept thinking I was in a 3800 pound explorer with 4x4, lol.

Back to the subject, does anybody want me to make lunch again? I don't mind..

So, we've already got a list of who's coming, but what DAYS are you all gonna be there?

Spas -whole weekend
Bobbed Ranger- whole weekend
Parli- Saturday night and Sunday

the rest of you??

Oh, and Jury duty= day off of work, which is definitely NOT stupid, lol

whole weekend here.... hopefully i get the ;little things taken care of this week

What do you make for lunch??
TUNA?? :D

Originally posted by Spas

Speaking of, I see what you guys mean about that evil Nj sand...

I sunk my 12,500 pound International

did the sand eat up your brakes too?

Nasty stuff:p :D

I am in for the whole weekend, lunch would be nice aslong as it's not TUNA

What do you make for lunch?? TUNA?

For Pete's sake....just when you think you're over it :p

Yeah, I have to go thouroughly clean off the international today.....the brakes still work fine-the lift is what's giving me grief, 'cause all the grease on it has sand in it now :rolleyes:

Red, what's the matter with your truck?

Is anyone going to be doing any of the easy/mild stuff? If so, most likely I'm in.

If it's gonna be a big dawg trip, I'll pass on this one.

Liz and I talked last night, we will do easy trails to the hard ones, once at the hard trails the "Nut cases"(like myself) will hit the hard trail, most of the "hard " trails are short, if only 2-4 trucks are running them it wont take long and everyone that wants to watch can.

I've seen basicly stock xteras go through wompum, it make take a little longer then us on 35's and locked but there are 3 parts to Womp and they get harder the farther u go so we "nuts" can go first and play hard while the group moves through at ur own pace....Either way we will all have fun.
Andrew

I have a nast @$$ misfire. Only second time within 6 months, dunno why I'm so mad :rolleyes:

I don't think the Rat will make it, unless Family problems die down shortly:( Right now, I just want it all to end. Spas, Why were you wheeling a rollback?

im going on this...i cant wait!

I know some of y'all are gonna kill me, and some of y'all are gonna party, but it looks like the Sammy won't be ready, and I will be busy installing components on another Explorer this weekend, sooo, I probably won't make it :( I know I've missed a few runs recently, and I REALLY need to get back on the dirt.) It seems like every time I've planned to go on a trip recently, something has happened or come up. This time the sammy isn't ready, and my X no longer has it's bite (Powertrax is out, skid plates are off).

I am now ready for the trails got new tires this weekend, tried them out this weekend and work great, just not sure about mud, non to be found on the trails by me. :( but I am now ready to try more tails

Sims85 I am glad to see that there is another X from NJ going with us

If it's gonna be a big dawg trip, I'll pass on this one.

Little dogs bite too ;)

I know some of y'all are gonna kill me, and some of y'all are gonna party, but it looks like the Sammy won't be ready, and I will be busy installing components on another Explorer this weekend, sooo, I probably won't make it

You're right, I'm gonna come up there and choke you :D Seriously, that sucks! You already took the heavy duty stuff off the X, huh? D'Oh -oh well, there's always next time

I don't think the Rat will make it, unless Family problems die down shortly

What happened now?? Not another death, I hope...

Spas, Why were you wheeling a rollback?

I was trying to imitate you and Big red ;)

Ex95, welcome! Haven't seen you on these club pages yet..You'll have fun partying in the dirt with the rest of us ;)

No more racing slicks, Justin? I wanted to see you get stuck again too, darnit (LOL)

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Originally posted by red96camaro
I have a nast @$$ misfire. Only second time within 6 months, dunno why I'm so mad :rolleyes:

eh thats nuttin.. you still plannin on commin down? Im goin up there tomorrow for a few days, Ill be in Old Forge till thurs or friday....

well on a positive note, I rebuilt my system with better specs, and one sub @ 12ohms sounds better then 2 @ 6ohms... cant wait till I get the other one made tomorrow....

Im gettin a grand cherokee with axles in it sometime this week, all hd towing package axles, d44hd front and AMC-20hd rear (which Ill be gettin rid of)

so ya'll ready for this weekend? never did really get a 100% list of whose commin but thats ok... if ya show ya show... if not ... well... enjoy staying home:D :D

Back