1. Tip...
    If you hold most smartphones sideways
    you can bring up a more full featured version of the forum.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box will disappear once registered!

Yeehaw...

Discussion in 'Exploring everything under the sun!!' started by Scotty J., June 20, 2011.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

1. Scotty J.

Scotty J. Packin

City, State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    '02 Ford Ranger XLT
    THIS is where I work. We've gone through 4 superintendents in the 6 years that I've been there. IMHO, the interim who didn't get the job last year was the best thing to happen to us in decades. As he says it, he came in third in a 2 man race. He is now superintendent of a charter school and has distanced himself from all of this.

I'm not sure what all this means for me and my position, I'm just a lowly network tech, but we're in the process of opening two new schools and are about to start construction on another. The two new schools are supposed to be occupied August 15th, we'll see how that goes *SIGH*.

Our Ouray trip can't get here fast enough LOL.

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no ads, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. reapereviltwin

reapereviltwin Keep on wheelin John Rock Staff Member Moderator Elite Explorer

City, State:
    Glen Rock, Pa
    '92 Explorer
    Dang, at least the state stepped in to do something about it instead of trying to sweep it under the rug.

Just think about those Irish egg rolls!

4. Scotty J.

Scotty J. Packin

City, State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    '02 Ford Ranger XLT
    Ya, it's been a train wreck in slow motion. The sad thing is, we had a guy that was cleaning up the mess, some people went to jail, some others were handed their walking papers. Apparently he rocked to the boat too much. He's the one that came in third in a two man race. He's Lt. Col. decorated with a bronze star. A true man of honor and courage. Not the status quo so they ran him off.

The interim that is stepping in was Sup for 14 years and was well liked throughout the district by employees, students and parents. Hopefully he hasn't lost the ability to unite.

As far as me, they'd have to cut VERY deep to get to me, but if that does happen, I have a great working relationship with the technical folks in this area so hopefully finding employment shouldn't be too difficult if it comes to the "worst case scenario".

Irish Eggrolls and Billy Goat Gruff's Bistro and Biergarten FTW!

5. BigRondo

BigRondo USMC 1371 Elite Explorer Moderator Emeritus

City, State:
    Worcester, MA
    2002 XLT V6 4x4
    Holy crap! Sorry you have to be in the middle of that mess. I hope everything works out for you!

6. Scotty J.

Scotty J. Packin

City, State:
    Little Rock, Ar
    '02 Ford Ranger XLT
    Thanks bud, I've already been to the bottom, this is a cake walk. What ever happens, happens. I will always prevail and be on my game.

We Support Our Troops!