Dismiss Notice

Register Today It's free! This box and some ads will disappear once registered!

Yet another Explorer recall

Discussion in 'Auto Industry News' started by Paul Gagnon, November 30, 2000.

^^Searches ExplorerForum.com^^

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1. uryy4me

uryy4me New Member

City, State:
    Minnetonka, MN
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    97 XLT
    Interesting thread. I have a 97' and have recently started to experience the symptoms described above. I took it ot the ford dealership and they told me the stabilizer bar links were cracked....they didn't offer to replace these for free, I guess I should go see if I can determine when the vehicle was built :)

2. Support EF

Join the Elite Explorers for $20.

Explorer Forum has probably saved you that much already, and will continue to save you money as you learn how to diagnose fix problems yourself and learn which modifications work without having to experiment on your own. Elite Explorer members see practically no advertisements, can add their own profile photo, upload photo attachments in all forums, and Media Gallery, create more private Conversations, and more. Join Today. Your support is greatly appreciated.

3. JPA1982

JPA1982 Active Member

City, State:
    Austin, TX for now
    Year, Model & Trim Level:
    99 XLT V8 AWD
    on anyone who got the notice, was there a time limit on this, i bought my truck after that notice would have been sent out, if they didn't do it, can i still get it done? anyone work for ford, or can help with this matter, i understand it was awhile ago

thanx,