Yet another makeover | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Yet another makeover

Yet another makeover, FOR SALE 5500 OBO!

Yes, I'm still around! Same system, 4 15's, 3 tv's, xbox, and more..

From blue to white again, my 4th paintjob. HARD WORK!

Tell me what you think of the white?

Attachments

• SIDEgRS.jpg
    SIDEgRS.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 916
  • 100_0049.jpg
    100_0049.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 911
  • 100_0053.jpg
    100_0053.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 4,351
  • 100_0054.jpg
    100_0054.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 914

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Another

What do you guys think? I've also added chrome pillars that I bought off of ebay

The rims are Davin Streetspin SS1's. I have them set as floaters (they sit still while I drive)

Attachments

• 100_0056.jpg
    100_0056.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 831

the blue looked good in pictures, but in person it didn't look as good, the paintjob had more orange peal than an orange itself.

I didn't care for the blue at all. White is better.

WhiteXplurr said:
the blue looked good in pictures, but in person it didn't look as good, the paintjob had more orange peal than an orange itself.

thats why its your truck and you are free to do with it as you please

Im going to be the ahole here i know, the truck is nice I definitly like it but were you the fourth member to those platnum stunner guys, cause your myspace is so hardcore ghetto.

hardcore ghetto? did you see any amount of "thug poses" or "ebonics" used?

You aren't an Ahole, you are just trying to be honest, and If I told you how I honestly felt about the "ghetto" individuals and people who act hard all of the time, I would probably be removed from this forum forever ;)

I gotta tell ya though, a lot of ghetto people put pictures of their 15lb shetland sheepdogs, cats, and girlfriends on their myspaces. Just because my friends and I enjoy bigger wheels on cars, doesn't mean we think we're think we're "ghetto" Sports cars, luxury cars, and many others come with bigger chrome wheels stock. People try to tell me all the time that I am a wigger, but if you got the time to speak to me and know me, you would find I am the furthest thing from it, infact I usually tell any 'ghetto' people not to talk to me when they tell me my car is cool.

I don't drive it to impress you, I like my car, it makes me feel the way I do (happy). Anyway thanks guys for the comments, but really derrogatory comments towards my "street" explorer are common, I understand that many on the forum would rather LIFT their explorers, but really it doesn't tickle my fancy, but I respect those who do.

Really, a lifted explorer with some swampers on it is freakin amazing, but there is nowhere to offroad around here, and my buddies who have done that stuff have replaced more ball joints, hub bearings, and other various parts than I have with big wheels.

man i wasnt trying to make a derrogatory comment towards your car...sorry if you took it that way

i like the white but i think it would be sick if u did a fade of like white to blue!!!

that would be tight, explorer, that wasnt directed toward you man, you're all good haha. You were right, if I want to paint my explorer neon pink and put purple spinners and white polkadots and have a limpwrist while listening to nsync, I can. haha

WhiteXplurr said:
You were right, if I want to paint my explorer neon pink and put purple spinners and white polkadots and have a limpwrist while listening to nsync, I can. haha

Is this going to be its next paint job :p :p :p

hahaha yeah why not, I bet people would really try to make fun of my car

paint the top portion black and lower it just a little more :)

Attachments

• untitled99.JPG
    untitled99.JPG
    28.3 KB · Views: 3,296

You should do the harley davidson scheme -- Very classy

-Drew

Im thinkin about baggin it, I can get it done for under 1000 bucks, with a massive compressor, a buddy of mine is a killer mechanic and wants to practice on my ride.

Anyway the top half black thing would be kinda cool, only there isnt much to paint ya know?

As far as lowering, i like the height when i take the rims off in the winter time

For Sale!!! Comes With All Mods Except Rims, 5500 Obo

Runs And Drives Well!!!

BRAND new pirelli tires
Stock wheels
DARK ass tint, less than 2.5% on rear, and 15 on front
Stull Polished Billet Grill
Stull Polished Bumper grill
Shaved Emblems on back and front
Shaved rear whiper
Shaved Keypad
Shaved door locks in front
BRAND NEW arctic white paintjob
Spinner knob, custom indiglo white gauges, amoung other interior mods,
BMW 10000K HID purple/blue headlight kit (bad ass)
Xenon Foglights mounted behind top grill AND bottom grill
Badass Sony CD Player (CLEAR)
Prestige Alarm (every option available) (has pager)
Remote Start Included
Kicker Door 6x8's
Infinity Kappa Perfect 4" speakers CUSTOM installed in doors,
(Total of 8 door speakers)
15 " Overhead T.V... TV needs some work but still works
6" T.V. mounted under CD player
Xenon license plate lights (oh yay!)
Diamond Cut Headlights
Diamond Cut Corners
Sylvania Silverstar bulbs as turn signals, and HID LED for corner bulb (matches HID headlights)
Xenon Interior Lights
Chrome Pillars
CLEAR tail lights with brake light LEDs
Customized XPLURR top tail light
1400 WATT power inverter (you can plug in any household appliances in to it and use them)
No major dings
New battery, (big boy) 1000cca Duralast
Comes with CB RADIO and P.A. Speaker (Speaker already installed so you can talk **** to people outside the car)
and more

REPLACED AND RENEWED PARTS

-New Transmission (10,000 miles ago, shifts perfect, 3 year warranty thru edwards transmissions)
-New bumper (chrome was rusting)
-EGR, IAC, O2 sensor, and many other repairs.
-ALL new balljoints over the past 2 years,
-New Hub bearings,
-New steering wheel wrap,
-300 amp alternator (cost 1200, if you plan on getting a system YOU NEED this it saves your car)
-Service proof for about 10,000 dollars of additional repairs not including oil changes which are done regularly as is general maintenence...
-Leather seat work done on drivers seat, leather well maintained
-ALL new suspension

Basically the car has been replaced haha

Stock info

Leather seats,
Electric Sunroof,
ABS
4WD
Fully-Loaded
Air vents for rear passengers,
Fog Lights (BRAND NEW) NOTHING on this car looks aged

Very minor flaws, such as overspray, which with laquer thinner can be completely removed (paintjob is less than a month old)
All plastic is in good condition and not fading, all electronics work..

One rear door lock doesnt work with switch, but I have the replacement actuator it is just a game of plug and play and it is fixed, One plastic panel in front doesnt fit right but I can fix it i broke a simple pin those are the only flaws.

MY CAR HAS VERY HIGH MILEAGE, the reason I waited till now to mention it is because generally, high mileage cars are sold because of mechanical defects or because tey suspect something is going wrong, I NEED a downpayment on a new car, otherwise I WOULD NEVER sell my baby, it may be an explorer to some but it was my first car and I pampered it

The mileage is 160k, but everything is in excellent mechanical condition, but it is a 1995 so it would have high mileage.

I have had it for 4 years and it is time for me to upgrade, I dumped thousands of dollars in to it and my loss is your gain.

Here are some pics,

(ALSO COMES WITH 4 15" AUDIOBAHN FLAME Q SUBWOOFERS, 2 AUDIOBAHN 1300HCT AMPS (at 1 ohm) 12 FERAD CAPACITOR, 500 WATT AUDIOBAHN DOORSPEAKER AMP, and more)!

EMAIL me at : Florit0275@yahoo.com

Attachments

• 1pic.jpg
    1pic.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 696
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 709
  • 2pic.jpg
    2pic.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 682

I just need to do one paint job! geesh!

Looks good for sure, I jsust am in awe you went through 4 paint jobs, I mean the paint alone must have cost you $2500?

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

No I get pretty good deals, I probably didnt spend 2500 for all 4 together.

I need to sell my X im getting a charger! I need a down payment

Back