FrankRizzo

Elite Explorer
Reaction score
City, State
Los Angeles, CA
Year, Model & Trim Level
330 XLT
I saw this in a parking lot today....
all I had was my crappy pen cam, so the pics are a little weak (click:)

Dead Link Removed

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Geocities is crap. "Sorry, this site is temporarily unavailable!"

C'mon Rizzo, post em on the board.

here ya go Hartman... yet another explo with a roll pan... im getting sick of this... F-it, im making my own this spring...

Attachments

• explo_001.jpg
    explo_001.jpg
    20 KB · Views: 526

Thats a nice ride.

Chris

I wish i coulda seen the front of that thing. It sho' is nice tho'.

The front was all black except the bumper, I think......with a billet grill. I'm partially baffled by the removal of the rear wiper....I don't understand you kids. Also, it was an EB or a Limited, but they painted the boards and flares the same color as the body.

Rear wiper good thing deleting bad. I love the wing but not the clear thing. I was interested in the front because of the headlights(wondering if they were custom).

Holy Moly!!! :eek:

I'm shaving my wiper!!!!

I wouldn't mind the bumper either.

yeah, for a streeter, its not bad.....

looks pretty sharp with the wiper gone, and the exhaust/pan combo is really cool. did you see if they were true duals? dont care for the wheels, and he needs some parking lessons!:p

looks like he removed the handle from the glass gate too?

Damn, that looks good! Is that a Saleen wing?

Pretty sweet. Looks like a Limited. I really like the exhaust cut-outs in the roll pan.

Damn that's clean. What are you guys talking about, the rear wiper is worthless. I'm shaving my gate soon.

i dont know about worhtless.. when ur crusing on the highway, water and dirt tends to build up on the window. i have a habit of using my rear wiper, so i dont think i could get rid of it.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

I think it looks good!! except for the clears in the back.. just not for me. And yes, I love my wiper!

Ry.

Back