Your Favorite Song to Bump? | Page 18 | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Your Favorite Song to Bump?

fabolous - not give a f*ck, nuff said

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

good topic to dig up.

Alias - Voodoo
I'm almost 100% sure nobody here has heard of it. It's some hard drum n bass, and it's yet to be released. It doesn't get any better than that for me.

Lately its been

"Girls" by Prodigy
New Beastie Boys CD
Jedi Mind Tricks - Legacy of Blood
Talib Kweli - The Beautiful Struggle
Megadeth - The System has Failed
Lil Jon & E.S.B - Kings of Crunk
The Hives - Tyrannosaurus Hives
Flogging Molly - Swagger & Within a Mile of Home
Dredg - El Cielo
Mindless Self Indulgence - Frankenstein Girls with Seem Strangely Sexy

Yes i have weird taste.

Project Pat - Yeah *****, Yeah *****
Mr. Bigg - Take that **** to trial

Jay-Z - Dirt off your shoulder
Sunspot Jonz - Armz
;) :thumbsup:

"My Promise" by It Dies Today - sickest hardcore breakdown I've ever heard.

my all time fav has to be late night tip by three 6 mafia. for awhile alot of people where using it for bass compatitions.

blueberry yum yum

I like Candyshop, by 50 Cent. I always turn up the volume for that one.

man i must be a real hick, my favrit song to blast is save a horse ride a cowboy by big and rich.

For all the rock fans:

Staind - Mudshovel
Chevelle - Clincher
Rammstein - Links 234

Cannibal Corpse - Stripped, Raped and Strangled OR Deicide - Once Upon The Cross.

But lately its been Kanye West - Gold Digger (George Bush Don't Like Black People Remix)

wow...thank you to the last 18 pages, i just made the greatest CD ever solely based on songs i've never heard and just downloaded because people said they sound good, and everyone was right they do! thanks to all for great song lists.

ugh, I read about 70% of the posts in this thread, and there is far too much "rap" and hip hop.... I mean really, alot of people here drive off road trucks, wtf do you do? Listen to some "'lil gangsta" before you go wheeling? I would expect to here that kind of crap coming out of lowered hondas and rice burners or "trucks" sittin on 22's.

I think alot of people stray toward stuff that "hits hard", far away from real music.... a subwoofer should enhance your sound, not drown it out and rattle your car.

Just my opinion... but look at some of these 'artists' that are listed, sounds like the roster of people that didnt make the All-Special Effects team and needed to try to come up with some ridiculous name to get people to listen to thier noise.

Its dissapointing that real rap, and real ARTISTS such as eminem, tupac etc. arent listed as much as some of that other trash. </end rant>

I listen to Run DMC and Grand Master Flash cause I'm old school.

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

Back