Zaino ... DOH! | Ford Explorer Forums - Serious Explorations

• Register Today It's free!

Zaino ... DOH!

I was all set... did all my research, talked to everyone, price shopped and the like and finally decided on Zaino.

Got all the things together that I wanted and made the call to get my stuff shipped to me by Friday...

"We're sorry, we'll be closed this week and will re-open on September 30th as we're doing inventory. Please call back then and we'll be happy to help!"

Argh! Oh well, I'll work on those floors (make better points with the wife anyway!).

:banghead:

Join the Elite Explorers for $20 each year.
Elite Explorer members see no advertisements, no banner ads, no double underlined links,.
Add an avatar, upload photo attachments, and more!

hey rvitek - would you share your comparisons and thoughts on Zaino vs. others (Nu-finish, 3M, etc.). I'm on a quest for the very best protection for my paint!

I have used Zaino goods for quite some time.It produces the best, longest lasting shine ( protection ) that I have ever had, Further, it is so easy to apply it ought to be illegal.

Give it a try.....

I will do that, although I must admit - both of my cars are white so it's kind of hard to really judge. Right now, I have the Maguires setup on my SLS and I like it. I'm going to put the Zaino on my Explorer and I'll see what happens.

Of course, I'll let you know!

Ry.

where do you find Zaino at? do they have a website to order from? how much for a bottle?

great - thanks!

Originally posted by grtexplorer
I'm on a quest for the very best protection for my paint!

Keep it in a climate controlled , humidity regulated garage with a 100% breathable lint free car cover and never , ever , drive it.
:D

Back